Go.38, AP Teachers Transfers Performance Points Amendment has been issued by School Education Department of AP. Based on the Go.63 Dt:31/08/2015, GO.Ms.No.31, dt.31.05.2017, GO.Ms.No.32, dt.04.06.2017 the present GO.38 Dt:21/06/2017 regarding the amendments in transfers points . Govt of AP has amended the AP Teachers Transfer Guidelines in Performance Points, Entitlement Points, Common Points, Special Points and Rationalization Points .
AP Teachers Transfers Performance Points AMENDMENT
For the Rules 2(iii), 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 of AP Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, following shall be substituted. 2(iii) Head Master Gr. II / Teachers who have completed a minimum period two academic years of service in a School as on 30th April of the year, in which transfers are to be taken up, shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
6 Entitlement Points – Common Points
Entitlement of points shall be awarded to the Headmaster Gr.II / Teachers service rendered in the present school, category as on 30th Aprilof the year in which transfers are to be taken up in the following manner:
Points:(i) (a) For every year of service in category IV areas 2.25
(b) For every year of service in Category III areas 1.25
(c) For every year of service in Category II areas 0.75
(d) For every year of service in Category I areas 0.50
Note:- for maximum 8 years of service @2.25 points per year total comes 18 to 18 points
(ii) The Habitations / Towns shall be classified under following categories, viz, Category – I All Habitations / Towns where 20% and above HRA is admissible Category – II All Habitations / Towns where 14.5% and above HRA is admissible Category –III All Habitations / Towns where 12% and above HRA is admissible Category-IV All Habitations where 12% HRA is admissible, and which do not have connectivity through an all-weather road as per the norms of Panchayat Raj (Engineering) Department.
In case of Villages / Towns which were in one category earlier and later changed to the other category (as per HRA / Road condition) in such cases the entitlement points may be calculated proportionately.
(iii) The District Collector & District Magistrate shall publish the list of Habitations& Category in the district which do not have connectivity through an all-weather road as per the norms of Panchayat Raj (Engineering) Department in consultation with the Superintending Engineer, P.R. of the district and the same shall be final.
(iv) For the Service rendered: 0.5 points for every year of completed service in the total service in all categories as on 30th April of the year in which transfers are to be taken up.
Total Entitlement Points should not be exceeded 33
7.Special Points (Extra Points):(i) The President and the General Secretary of the recognized Teachers’ Unions at the State and District Levels. : 6
(ii) Un-married female Teacher 6
(iii) Teacher whose spouse belongs to State Government or Central
Government or Public Sector undertaking or Local Body or Aided Institution or A.P. Model Schoolsunder Aided post category and working in sameDistrict / Zonal Cadre or Adjacent District. Headmasters/Teachers may opt for transfer to a place within the District or to Adjacent Mandal / Division to the neighboring District towards the nearer place of working of his/her spouse. The benefit of spouse points shall be applicable to one of the spouses once in 5 years / 8 academic years only. An entry to this effect shall be recorded in the SR of the Headmaster/teacher concerned under proper attestation. :: 6 A copy of certificate issued by the competent authority shall be enclosed to the check list to consider cases under this category.
(iv) Gr.II Headmasters/Teacher who is working as NCC Officer / Bharat Scout and Guides,and completed 5 years of service and 8 Academic calendar years of service in the school respectively as on date of closure of schools subject to submissionof certificate issued by the Designated Commandant Officer. :: 2
(v) Headmasters/Teachers willing to work in Tribal Area on tenure basis temporarily for a maximum period of 2 years in the interest of Tribal students and for continuing instruction in the school. Such teacher shall be replaced as and when the post is filled with a tribal teacher / candidate or on completion of 2 years tenure, whichever is earlier. In such cases it is compulsory to give 1st five options to schools located in Tribal areas.:: 3
(vi) (a) Headmasters/Teachers Registered in A.P. eKnowledge eXchange 1 (A.P. Subject Forum).
(b) Headmasters/Teachers Registered in A.P. eKnowledge eXchange (A.P. Subject Forum) and are actively utilizing the same (at least 10 transactions with content by the end of preceding academic year). :: 1
8.Rationalization PointsThe Gr.II Headmasters/teachers who are affected by rationalization are eligible for extra points over and above already secured points. Gr.II Headmasters / teachers who have completed 5years of service / 8 :: 2
Academic Calendar years of service respectively as on date of closure of schools are not eligible for Rationalization points. Note: if option is not given, he/she will be allotted to category IV / III left over vacancies only. Total Special Points : 27
Performance Related Points(a)(i)Increase in enrolment by 10 to 20% during last 2 years (Applicable to H.M & all Teachers) : 4
(a)(ii)Increase in enrolment by 10 to 20% during last 1 year (Applicable to H.M & all Teachers) : 2
(b)(i) 95% to 100% same school transition of children : 4
(b)(ii) 90% to 94.99% same school transition of children :2
(c) (a)Marks obtained by students as per CCE and additional assessments undertaken in the preceding 2 academic years. If not available, for the year 2016- 17 data for preceding one academic year shall be considered.
If 80% enrolled Students in the Schoolgot B+ and above Grade :5
If ≥50% to < 80% enrolled students got B+ and above grade : 3
If ≥25% to < 50% enrolled students in class got B+ and above grade :2
(d) School Pass % performance in SSC exam (Applicable to H.M only)95% to 100% pass percentage :5
85% to 94.99% pass percentage : 4
75% to 84.99% pass percentage : 3
50% to 74.99% pass percentage : 2
10 Total Institutional Performance Points 20(a) The teachers who were honored with the National Award from the Government of India (applicable only once in service). : 5
The teachers who secured State award issued by the State Government :3 (applicable only once in service)on Teachers Day.
(b) Marks obtained by students as per CCE of any additional Assessment conducted for 2 preceding academic years. If not available for preceding 1 academic year.
If 80% and above students in the class B + marks and above grade 5
If ≥50% to < 80% students got B + marks and above grade 3
If ≥25% to < 50% students in class got B + and above grade 2
(c) Performance in SSC Results 100% pass in concerned subject
95% to 100% pass % in concerned subject 5
85% to 94.99% pass % in concerned subject 4
75% to 84.99% pass % in concerned subject 3
50% to 74.99% pass % in concerned subject 2
Download Go.38, AP Teachers Revised Transfers Performance Points Amendment Click Here
AP Teachers Transfer Related GOs
- Download All District Teachers Transfers Seniority List Click Here
- Rc. No.190 AP Teachers Transfers Schedule 2017
- AP Teachers Transfers Final Seniority List, District Wise Vacancy List, cse.ap.gov.in
- Go.31 AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Schedule, Rules, Rationalization
- AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Entitlement Points, Performance Indicators
- AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Proformas, Forms, Applications
- Rc.4102 Rationalization Schedule, Norms of Schools, Posts and Staff
- Go.210 Municipal Management Schools Norms for Rationalisation , Posts and Staff
- AP Go.29 Rationalization Norms of Teachers, Schools, Staff Pattern
- Rc No.25 Teachers Rationalization, Transfers, Entitlement Clarifications
- Revised Transfers Schedule 2015 Last Date for apply transfers online 18/09/2015Click Here
- AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Online Application( Updated On:17/09/2015)
- Download Check List for AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Click Here
- AP Teachers Transfers Proformas, Forms, Applications
- AP District Wise Tentative Seniority, Transfers, Vacancy, Rationalization
- Download AP Teachers Model Transfers Online Application form
- Rc 25 Rationalization and Transfers Latest Guidelines Comprehensive Review
- Modified Teachers Transfers 2015 Schedule
- AP GO 63 Teachers Transfers 2015 Rules Schedule
- Rc No.25 Further Instructions Rationalization of Teachers in Primary Schools
- NMMS 2015-16 Notification, Apply Online, Complete Info
- GO 63 AP Teachers Transfer Rules 2015-16
- GO 63 AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Entitlement Points, Performance Indicators
- AP Teachers Web Counseling Transfers, Schedule 31/08/2015
- AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Online Application( Updated On:28/08/2015)
- AP GO 63 AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Rules Key Points Overview
- AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Based on the Performance of Teachers
- AP Teachers Transfers Web Counseling Model Application Form