Rc.21 Gnana Dhaara Summer Residential Remedial Teaching Training Programme, Gnanadhara Programme is for Learning Enhancement to D1, D2 Grade children, Summer Residential Remedial Teaching programme to low performing students of class 5th to 9th classes. The complete proceedings, Preparatory activities, Guidelines to follow while Gnana Dhaara summer residential training is as follows.
NAS-2017, ASER-2017 and SA-I Findings
As per the NAS-2017, ASER-2017 and SA-I results showed a declining trend in performance of AP students moving towards Upper Primary and Secondary Education. Further, analysis of the results of Class 9 students of SA1 revealed that 51%, 47% and 25% of the students secured D1 and D2 grades, in Maths, Science and English subjects respectively.
Two Phases of Gnana Dhaara Programme
In view of above findings A comprehensive Remedial programme is proposed to be conducted to the identified low performing students in all grades under different managements. The remediation program called Gnana Dhaara will be conducted in 2 phases- i) Summer Residential Program and ii) Year long Learning Enhancement Program.
Gnana Dhaara Programme Summer Time Table
|05.00 am to 06.00 am||Yoga/Physical Literacy|
|06.00 am to 07.00 am||Preparation time|
|07.00 am to 08.00 am||Breakfast|
|08.00 am to 09.00 am||1st period|
|09.00 am to 10.00 am||2nd period|
|10.00 am to 10.15 am||Snacks break|
|10.15 am to 11.15 am||3rd period|
|11.15 am to 12.15 pm||4th period|
|12.15 am to 1.15 pm||5th period|
|01.15 pm to 02.00 pm||Lunch|
|02.00 pm to 03.00 pm||Rest time|
|03.00 pm to 04.00 pm||Home work time|
|04.00 pm to 04.15 pm||Snacks break|
|04.15 pm to 05.15 pm||Handwriting/drawing/craft/painting/computer lab/adolescent education by UNICEF/JRobotics/summer volunteer organizations|
|05.15 pm to 06.30 pm||Physical Literacy|
|06.30 pm to 07.30 pm||Common assembly, short movies/films etc|
|07.30 pm to 08.30 pm||Dinner|
|08.30 pm to 09.30||Cultural programmes (optional)|
Core Aspects of GnanaDhaara
- This program will focus on improving learning levels of students of all Govt. and government aided private schools. Support will be provided by way of workbooks, teaching guidelines to Private school managements too.
- Subjects to be covered: English, Telugu, Mathematics and Science
- Students from all classes [1-10] to be covered
- Teaching learning material and Student-friendly workbooks will be designed and provided by School Education Department. Respective managements to use them for remedial coaching program.
- Subject teachers in schools will deliver remediation- training to all teachers through e-platforms to improve the delivery of remedial pedagogy .
Gnana Dhaara Remedial Teaching Guidelines
- Students from different high schools and Primary schools will be allotted to the nearby S.W.R.I.E.S/APMS/KGBVs
- Students will be oriented on the programme well in advance i.e in the 2nd week of April.
- H.Ms will be given the allotment details so that they can arrange meetings with the parents of D1, D2 students and orient them on the details of the programme like purpose, timeschedule, activities, security measures, communication mode, benefits to the students etc.
- Students will have to report on 30th April 2018 in the allotted SRP camp and complete the registration process.
- Students should come with all necessary materials like dresses, bedsheets, water bottle/glass, lunch plate, soap box etc.
- Students will be given Remedial kits after registration.
- Teachers who are mapped to the SRP should also report at the venue on 30.04.18 and take part in the registration of the students, hostel allotment, material distribution etc.
- Classes will begin from 01.05.2018
Read More about Gnana Dhaara Programme
- Gnana Dhaara Programme Click Here