AP Govt has been decided to replace existing service register book to e-service register. For this amendment of fundamental rules provision has been made. For maintenance to service register GO.99 Dt:28/06/2018 has been released.
OERDER : Annexure II, Part III read with Fundamental Rule 74(a)(iv) of the Fundamental Rules, Service Book as prescribed in Form No. 10 of AP Fundamental Rules as amended in the orders first read above has to be opened for Gazetted and Non - Gazetted employees of the Government.
Maintenance of e-Service Register
- In the reference second read above, the Government of India have communicated a proposal to modernize the service Book to make it user friendly.
- Government after careful consideration hereby order adoption e Service Book for the use of all Government employees to whom Fundamental Rules apply.
- All the Government employees shall have e Service Book. The Service Books of existing employees shall be replaced with e Service Books. The Heads of Offices/ Heads of Departments who maintains Service Books of the employees shall update all the entries in the new format of e Service Book by 31-08-2018.
- The following notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette:
NOTIFICATIONIn exercise of the powers conferred by the provision to Article 309 read with article 313 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendment to the Andhra Pradesh Fundamental Rules, namely .
In the said Fundamental Rules, for Form 10 under Part IV of Annexure II, the following form of e Service Book shall be substituted.
SERVICE BOOK Contents
- PART 1. PERSONAL DETAILS
- PART 2. CERTIFICATES
- PART 3. SERVICE DETAILS
- PART 4. PAY DRAWN DETAILS
- PART 5. LEAVE DETAILS
- PART 6. LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION DETAILS
- PART 7. INTEREST BEARING ADVANCES DETAILS
- PART 8. GROUP INSURANCE SCHEME DETAILS
- PART 9. SERVICE VERIFICATION DETAILS
- PART 10. DEPARTMENTAL TESTS AND TRAININGS DETAILS
- PART 11. INCENTIVES AND PUNISHMENTS DETAILS
- PART 12. PENSION PROPOSALS
Download GO.99 Dt:27/06/2018
- Download GO.99 Replacing the existing Service Book with e-Service Book Dt:27/06/2018 Click Here