AP Go.144 is regarding the upgradation of 1450 Language Pandit Gr-II Posts, 1200 PET posts,The complete Go Ms No.144 Dt:02/08/2016 is Upgradation of Language Pandit Grade -II and Physical Education Teachers working in Zilla Parishad /Government High Schools to the cadre of School Assistants as follows.
- As per G.O.Ms.No.80, Finance (SMPC) Department, Dt.02.03.2009, orders were issued according sanction for upgradation of 1500 Language Pandit posts as School Assistant (Languages) and 500 Physical Education Teacher posts as School Assistant (Physical Education) in Success Schools in the State by suppressing 102 Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) posts. The Commissioner and Director of School Education on the request of Teacher Associations recommended for upgradation of posts of Language Pandits Grade - II and Physical Education Teachers working in Zilla Parishad /Government High Schools to the cadre of School Assistants for parity with the other subject teachers working in the High Schools since as per the service rules the qualifications required for the post of School Assistants (Languages) and Language Pandits are same and both are working in the Upper Primary Schools and High Schools. Moreover, there are no Second Grade Teacher (SGT) cadre posts in the High School pattern, the Language Pandits are equivalent to Second Grade Teachers but are teaching in High Schools. Accordingly, in the reference second read above the Director of School Education, Hyderabad has requested for upgradation of 1450 posts of Language Pandits and 1200 posts of Physical Education Teachers as School Assistants in case of High Schools having a strength of 200 students and above throughout the State in the first phase.
- The Government after careful examination of the proposal hereby accords sanction for up-gradation of 1450 posts of Language Pandits Grade - II and 1200 posts of Physical Educational Teachers working in Zilla Parishad / Government High Schools as School Assistants in the pay scale of Rs.28940-78910 in case of High Schools having a strength of 200 students and above throughout the state in first phase.
- The School Education Department shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.
- Copy of this order is available on Internet and can be accessed at address “http://goir.ap.gov.in”.
- Download Go.144 Upgradation of Language Pandits Gr-II/ PETs Posts in ZP, Govt Schools Click Here