Go.19 AP Pensioners Dearness Relief(DR) @ 12.052% from 1st Jan 2015 Click Here
GO.MS.No. 16 AP FINANCE (HRM.V) DEPARTMENT Dated: 10/02/2016
AP Govt has been released new Dearness Allowance to the State Govt Employees of AP @ 12.052% from 1st January 2016. The Dearness Allowance(DA) has been raised from 8.908% to 12.052%.
New DA Table @ 12.052% (8.908%+3.144%) Click Here
Go Ms No: 18 GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH Dt:10/02/2016
ABSTRACT: ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st January 2015 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Rt.No.95, General Administration (Spl. A) Department dated. 28-02-2013.
- G.O.Ms.No.102, Finance (PC-I) Department dated: 14.05.2014
- G.O.Ms.No.198, Finance (HRM.V) Department, dated: 09-10-2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated: 30.04.2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.47, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated: 30.04.2015.
DA Enhanced @ 12.052% from 8.908%
Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders fifth read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 8.908 % of the basic pay to 12.052 % of basic pay from 1st January, 2015.
The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with the salary of March, 2016 payable on 01st April, 2016. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st January, 2015 to 29th February, 2016 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.
However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 30th June, 2016 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due to retire on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
All Drawing Officers are requested to ensure that the bills as per the above orders are drawn and the amounts credited to General Provident Fund Account by 15th April, 2016 at the latest. The Audit Officers (Pay & Accounts Officer, Deputy Directors of District Treasuries and Pay & Accounts Officer of Andhra Pradesh Works Accounts Service, etc.) are requested not to admit the pay bills of the Office concerned for the month of May, 2015 unless a certificate is enclosed to the bills to the effect that the arrears of difference in Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st January, 2015 to 29th February, 2016 are drawn and credited to the General Provident Fund Account before 15th April, 2016.
The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the above para shall also be payable to:
- The employees of Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad, Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultural Market Committees and Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas, Work Charged Establishment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Universities including Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
Government also hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance rates in respect of State Government employees drawing the Revised U.G.C Pay Scales, 2006, from 107% to 113% of the basic pay with effect from 1st January, 2015.
The above rate of Dearness Allowance is also applicable to:
- The Teaching and Non-Teaching staff of Government and Aided Affiliated Degree Colleges who are drawing pay in the Revised U.G.C Pay Scales, 2006.
- The Teaching staff of the Universities including the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University and the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and the Teaching staff of Govt. Polytechnics who are drawing pay in the Revised UGC/AICTE Pay Scales,2006.
Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance rate sanctioned in the G.O. third read above to the State Government employees in the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales 2005 from 191.226% of the basic pay to 201.558% of the basic pay with effect from 1st January, 2015.
Download DA GO 18 Dt:10/02/2016 Click Here
Read Old Dearness Allowance(DA) GOs
- G.O Ms.No.294 @63.344%, Dt:26-10-2013
- G.O Ms.No.136 @54.784%, Dt:11-06-2013
- G.O Ms.No.297 @47.936%, Dt:14.11.2012
- G.O Ms.No.178 @41.944%, Dt:04.07.2012
- G.O Ms.No.25 @35.952%, Dt:02-02-2012
- G.O Ms.No.104 @29.960% Dt:30-05-2011
- G.O Ms.No.356 @24.824% Dt:06-12-2010
- G.O Ms.No.248@ 16.264%, Dt:07-07-2010