BRAOU has been released admission notification for the courses Under Graduate Courses (UG) for the year 2017-18. The courses are BA/BSc/BCom . Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the online mode only in the official website of BRAOU Under Graduate Courses (UG) Admissions 2017-18.
Overview of BRAOU 2017 Eligibility Test
- Commencement of Registration : 22/12/2016
- Last Date for Registration : 16/02/2017
- Date and Time of Eligibility Test:26/02/2017 from 10.00 A.M. to 12.30. P.M.
Candidates who do not possess Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into I year of the B.A./B.Com/B.Sc (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2017-18, provided they have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2017. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2017 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
How to Register Online for Eligibility Test
- Candidates wish to appear for ET shall register through ‘On-Line’ from our own website i.e., www.braouonline.in
- Choose the Study/Examination Centre where you want to appear for ET-2017 and Collect the Information Brochure on ET-2017 (Free of Cost) from the Study Centre and read it carefully.
- Approach the nearby Study Centre with all documents required, along with a latest passport size photo.
- Provide the required information through University website and fill your ET-2017 Registration form “On-line” and upload photo and signature.
- Pay Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by debit/Credit Card through University online OR Rs.310/- (Rupees Three Hundred Ten Only) at the On-Line Franchisee Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain receipt.
- Collect a print out of Registration Form from the University website and retain it for your reference along with fee payment receipt.
BRAOU normally admits the candidates into Under-Graduate Programmes through two streams that are
1) First one is Formal Stream,
2.Second one is Non-Formal Stream
Formal Stream: Aspirants who passed Board of Intermediate Education or Intermediate through National Open School or Equivalent examination can take admission into UG program.
Non-Formal Stream: Aspirants without any formal educational qualifications mentioned above, but completed 18 years of age as on 01.07.2017 are eligible to appear for Eligibility Test(ET) conducted by the BRAOU University across all district headquarters. Candidates has to pass the entrance exam ET seek admission into UG programme.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University has been issued the UG Eligibility Test 2017 notification in the month January 2017 and invited online applications from above said eligible candidates for admission into B.A./B.Com/B.Sc programme for the academic year 2017-18.
Eligibility to UG Programme
Candidates who have passed from Board of Intermediate Education(BIE) or Intermediate through National Open School or AP Open School Society (APOSS) or Equivalent examination can take admission into UG programme. OR the Candidates who have passed E.T. 2017 passed or E.T. 2012 to 2017 passed are eligible for admission into UG programme.
UG Courses Offered
The following courses offered B.A., B.Com., and B.Sc in the medium Telugu / English / Urdu.
Apply Online Mode Only
For admission into UG Programme candidates has to apply thorough online mode only. No, written application, manual applications will not entertained under any cicumstancess.
Payment of Fees
Fee should be paid through the online mode only, Bank DD not accepted. Payment should be made through AP Online Centers, Credit Card, Debit Card, SBH Net Banking.
BRAOU Under Graduation Programs
|S.No||Name of the Programme||Eligibility||ProgDuration
|Medium of Instructions|
|1||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||a.Pass in Eligibility Test(E.T.) Minimum Age:18 Years
b.> Pass in Intermediate or its equivalent
|3||9||I Year Rs. 1300/-
|English, Telugu & Urdu|
|2||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||--do--||3||9||--do--||English & Telugu|
|3||Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.)||a. Intermediate with Science
b.One year work experience in any Science & Technology Organisation
Fee for each subject per annum Rs. 800/-)
|English, Telugu & Urdu|
Tuition Fee Details of All Programmes
|S.No.||Description / Item||Amount in rupees|
|1||UG first year tuition fee for et passed candidates||1300|
|2||UG first year tuition fee for intermediate/polytechnic / 2 years ITI candidates & ETpassed (last 4 years)||1450|
|3||Second year tuition fee for UG||1500|
|4||Third year tuition fee for UG||1500|
|5||Second year practical fee for UG (for one subject)||800|
|6||Third year practical fee for UG (for one subject)||800|
- Important Dates and Notification Click Here
- List of Programmes Offered Click Here
- Fee Structure for UG Programmes Click Here
- AP/TS Online franchise Centre for Registration Fee Payment Click Here
- Apply Now Click Here
- UPDATE APPLICATION Click Here
- Print Application Click Here
- ET-2017 Strength Centre wise Click Here
- DISTRICT WISE ET-2017 STRENGTH Click Here
- For Complete details available on Official website BRAOU Online Portal Click Here