New DA Reckoner 22.008%(18.34%+3.668%) Click Here
Know You Salary Details AP and Telangana Govt Employees Click Here
AP Go.140 is regarding the Sanction of new Dearness Allowance(DA) from 1st July 2016 @ 22.008%(18.34%+3.668%). AP Govt Employees can get their new salary as cash from September-2017 which is paid October-2017. From st July 2016 to 31/08/2017 (14 Months) will be adjusted to the individual ZPPF/GPF. The complete Go Ms No.140 Dt: 03/02/2017 regarding the new Dearness Allowance (DA) 22.008% from 1st July 2016 is as follows.
Overview of New DA@ @ 22.008%(18.34%+3.668%)
- The DA from 01/07/2016 to 31/08/2017 for 14 months will be credited to ZPPF/GPF
- Cash will be paid from September 2017 paid in 1st October 2017.
- Those who retire before 31/12/2017 will be paid in cash
- Employees who recruited after 01/09/2004, 10% DA will be adjusted to PRAN and 90% will be paid in cash.
- AP Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh drawing pay scales in the A.P. Revised Pay Scales – 2015, from 18.34% of the basic pay to 22.008% of basic pay from 1st July, 2016.
- The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the above para shall also be
- The employees of Zilla Parishads, Mandal Parishads, Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultural Market Committees and Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas, Work Charged Establishment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Universities including Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
Download AP Go.140 New DA 22.008%(18.34%+3.668%) Cash from Mar-2017 Click Here
Read Also old DA Gos
AP Dearness Allowance Go's
- AP DA GO.140 DA 22.008%(18.34%+3.668%) Cash from Sep-2017 Paid in Oct-2017 Click Here
- AP Go.16 New DA 18.34%(15.196%+3.144%) Cash from Mar-2017 Click Here
- AP DA Go.18 @ 12.052% (8.908%+3.144%) from 1st Jan 2015 Click Here
- AP Go.172 New DA:15.196%(12.052%+3.144%) from 1st July 2015 Click Here
Telangana Dearness Allowance Go's
- DA GO.58 Dated 20-04-2017 @ 22.008%(18.340%+3.668%)
- TS GO 129 DA@12.052% Enhanced from 8.908% Telangana Govt Employees Click Here
- GO.25 Dearness Allowance Enhancement to 15.196% ( @3.144%) TS Govt Employees Click Here
- TS New DA GO.103 Dated 01-09-2016 Dearness Allowance Enhancement to 18.340%(15.196%+3.144%) TS Govt Employees Click Here