New DA Reckoner18.34%(15.196%+3.144%) Click Here
AP Go.16 is regarding the Sanction of new Dearness Allowance(DA) from 1st January 2016 @ 18.34%(15.196%+3.144%). AP Govt Employees can get their new salary as cash from March-2017 which is paid April-2017. From January-2016 to February-2017(14 Months) will be adjusted to the individual ZPPF/GPF. The complete Go Ms No.16 Dt: 03/02/2017 regarding the new Dearness Allowance (DA) 18.34% from 1st January 2016 is as follows.
Overview of New DA@ @ 18.34%(15.196%+3.144%)
- DA Sanctioned from: 1st January 2016
- Cash from: March-2017 Paid in April-2017
- Adjust to ZPPF/GPF : 1st Jan 2016 to February 2017(14 Months)
Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh(AP) from 15.196% of the basic pay to 18.34% of basic pay from 1stJanuary, 2016.
New DA@18.4% Applicable for
The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the above para shall also be payable to:
- The employees of ZillaParishads, Mandal Parishads, Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultural Market Committees and ZillaGrandhalayaSamasthas, Work Charged Establishment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Universities including Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
Government also hereby sanction an ad-hoc increase of Rs.100/- per month in cash to the Part-Time Assistants and Village Revenue Assistants from 1st January, 2016.
The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-9 above shall be paid in cash with the salary of March, 2017 payable in the month of April, 2017. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st January, 2016 to 28th February, 2017shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in the month of April, 2017.
AP Go.16 New DA 18.34%(15.196%+3.144%) Cash from Mar-2017 Click Here
Read Also old DA Gos
AP Dearness Allowance Go's
- AP Go.27 New DA:24.104% Enhanced from 22.008% to 24.104% @2.906% From Jan-2017 Click Here
- AP DA GO.140 DA 22.008%(18.34%+3.668%) Cash from Sep-2017 Paid in Oct-2017 Click Here
- AP Go.16 New DA 18.34%(15.196%+3.144%) Cash from Mar-2017 Click Here
- AP DA Go.18 @ 12.052% (8.908%+3.144%) from 1st Jan 2015 Click Here
- AP Go.172 New DA:15.196%(12.052%+3.144%) from 1st July 2015 Click Here
Telangana Dearness Allowance Go's
- TS New DA GO.135 24.104%(22.008%+2.096%) is from 1st of January, 2017 Click Here
- DA GO.58 Dated 20-04-2017 @ 22.008%(18.340%+3.668%)
- TS GO 129 DA@12.052% Enhanced from 8.908% Telangana Govt Employees Click Here
- GO.25 Dearness Allowance Enhancement to 15.196% ( @3.144%) TS Govt Employees Click Here
- TS New DA GO.103 Dated 01-09-2016 Dearness Allowance Enhancement to 18.340%(15.196%+3.144%) TS Govt Employees Click Here