Apply TS Teachers Transfers Online Click Here
GO.12, Telangana Teachers Transfers regulation 2015 guidelines has been issued by the School Education Department of Telangana. The GO Ms No:12 is based on the GO.33 and GO. 34 ,GO.15, GO.11. The GO 12 is according with rationalization of posts and staff in Government, ZPP and MPP Schools. The complete Go Ms No.12 Dt:16/06/2015 as follows.
Telangana Government have decided to issue the Rules relating to transfers to facilitate and regulate the transfers of Head Masters, Grade II (Gazetted) and Teachers working in various Government / ZPP / MPP Schools.
In the GO. Ms. No.11, School Education (Ser.II) Department, dated 15-6-2015, Orders were issued for rationalisation of posts and staff in Government, ZPP and MPP Schools.
The Government of Telangana hereby makes the following Rules regulating the transfers of the categories of Head Masters Gr.II (Gazetted), School Assistants and S.G.T.s and their equivalent categories working in the Government Schools and Z.P.P. and MPP Schools in the State of Telangana.
Telangana Teachers Transfers Rules
Teachers Transfer counseling:
All transfers shall be made by way of counseling through Transfer Committees constituted for each district / zone.
Schedule of transfers
The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad shall draw the Schedule and communicate the same to the competent authorities for affecting transfers from time to time.
Teachers Criteria for Transfers
- The following categories of Head Master, Gr.II (Gazetted) / Teacher in the Government / ZPP /MPP shall be transferred.
- Head Master Gr.II (Gazetted), who have completed (5) years of service in a particular School as on 1st July of the current year shall be compulsorily transferred, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
- Teachers, who have completed (8) years service in a particular school as on 1st July of the current year shall be compulsorily transferred, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
- The male Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted) /Teacher aged below 50 years as on 1st July of current year and working in Girls High School.
- The Head Master Grade-II (Gazetted) and the Subject Teacher concerned of the school in which the pass percentage in the S.S.C. Public Exam (March) is less than 25% shall be transferred to the schools located in Category-III / IV habitations. However, for want of Subject Teachers if the result is below 25%, the Head Master concerned shall not be made accountable and hence shall not be shifted. The Transfer Committee constituted should take up such transfers on first instance without reference to general transfer or entitlement points of the individuals.
- If no women HMs / Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then male HMs / Teachers who are over and above 50 years of age may be considered for posting to such Schools.
- Head Master Gr.II (Gazetted) / Teacher who has completed a minimum period of two years service in a category of post in a School as on 1st July of the current year shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
- The Head Masters Gr. II (Gazetted) / Teachers shifted under Rationalization i.e., Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools shall also participate in the Transfers Counseling, provided those who are going to retire within two years from 1st July of the current year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such Transfer and next junior shall be shifted. If other junior Teacher is not available he/she shall be shifted.
- The Head Masters, Gr.II (Gazetted) who has completed (5) year of service and Teacher who has completed (8) years of service as NCC Officer, shall be posted in a vacancy in a School where there is NCC unit.
- All transfers shall be affected within the present Management, Agency Area to Agency Area, Plain Area to Plain Area.
Read more related topics
- TS GO 12 Teachers Transfers 2015 Entitlement Points Click here
- TS GO 12 Teachers Transfers Committees for Conducting counseling Click here
- GO No.12 Telangana Teachers Transfers Schedule 2015 Click Here
Read Complete GO 12 Telangana Teachers Transfers Regulation 2015 Click Here