Telangana State – State Eligibility Test 2017(TS-SET-2017) for recruitment and promotions of Lecturers/Assistant Professors in Degree Colleges/Universities has been released by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. Eligible candidates who are having required qualifications as stated can apply online at http://www.telanganaset.org . The complete information regarding How to apply online, Registration Fee Details, Eligibility, Syllabus, Scheme of Examination, Examination Centers are as follows in detail.
TS SET 2017 Apply Online
Desired candidates who wish to apply TS SET 2017 submit their application through online mode only. Hand written application will not accept at any cost and it is invalid.
TS SET 2017 Registration Fee
For General candidates the registration fee is Rs.1000/- and Rs.800/- is for BC candidates for SC and ST category the registration fee is Rs.500/-. Candidates has to pay registration cum processing fee through payment gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking).
Overview of TS SET 2017
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||22/2/2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee (Only Registration)||20/3/2017|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||30/3/2017|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||6/4/2017|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee||1/5/2017|
|Download of Hall Tickets||20/5/2017|
|Date of Examination||11/6/2017|
TS SET 2017 Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates who have completed or are pursuing the final year of PG degree in related subjects are eligible to appear TS-SET 2017.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for TS SET2017.
- BC/SC/ST) / Physically Challenged (PH/VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible to appear the TS SET 2017.
- Candidates who have appeared and waiting for results or will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s Degree examination may also apply for this test.
- Ph.D. degree holders whose Master's level examination had been completed on or before 19th September 1991 .
- Candidates have to appear forTS SET 2017 in the subject of their Post-Graduation only.
- The candidates who qualify in the test are eligible to apply for the post of Asst. Professors / Lecturers in various universities and degree colleges of higher education in Telangana.
- Candidates other than general category are required to mention of their social status (BC/SC/ST/VH) in the online application form.
- Candidates may note that the verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the documents (PG qualification certificates, caste certificates and certificates related to PH/VH) as may be called for will be taken up only after the candidate has qualified in the test. .
- Candidate who became eligible in earlier APSET-2012, 2013 and SET-TS&AP-2014 are not eligible to apply again in the same subject.