As per the Go Ms.No:82, Go. Ms No:80 to implement CCE pattern of Examination in 10th Class, 20% of Internal Assessment Marks may be from four Formative Assessments and Summative Assessment marks.
Three Members Committee
Three members committee constituted at mandal level for certification and certification of Internal Marks. The three members committee consists of the following members for each mandal.
- 1st Member : Mandal Educational Officers
- 2nd Member : School Complex Head Master
- 3rd Member : Senior Head Master in Mandal
One Day Orientation Promgramme
One day orientation will be given to mandal three members committee at district level to know roles and responsibilities of three members committee.
Roles, Responsivities of Three Members Committee
- MEO should list out the schools having 10th Class Recognize by the Government of Andhra Pradesh .
- Prepare verification of 20% Internal Marks scheduled basic number of schools in the Mandal.
- All three members team should visit the all schools under all managements for verification and certification of class X Internal Marks.
- Observe the process followed of Formative and Summative Assessments in 10th Class.
- FA note books which contains student reflections. return works, Project reports should , whether the formatives conducted and upload the marks in the or not
- Ask the Head Master in CSE website with their personal login ID and verify student’s marks.
- Observe validated SA-1 answer scripts and marks allotment with School Registers.
- Prepare verification report in the following format.
- After verification of all the records relating to FA, SA marks entry and 20% marks calculation. 3 man Committee should issue a certificate of verification to the School Head Master. The same copy should submit to concern Dy.E.O.
Roles of Dy.E.O
Deputy Educational Offcer should keenly verify the 3 man Committee verification certificates of all the schools and submit the counter signed copy of the same to DGE through AP online.
Role of AP Online
- AP Online should provide access to all Dy.E.Os in the state to submit their reports regarding 3 man committee reports on verification of 20% Internal Marks.
- The final copy of 20% Internal Marks should submit to DGE.