AP ECET 2017 Notification is Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test(APECET) for Diploma holders and B.Sc(Maths) Graduates for admission through the lateral entry in Universities and AITE/PCI/B.Pharmacy Programmes in AP for the academic year 2017-18. AP ECET 2017 will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE. The detailed information regarding the AP ECET 2017 regarding the eligibility, syllabi, fee details and other essential information are as follows.
Overview AP ECET 2017 Notification
- Notification of AP ECET 2017 to be issued: 17/02/2017 :
- Commencement of submission of AP ECET 2017 Online Application Form : 24/02/2017
- Last date for submission of AP ECET 2017 online application without late fee : 23/03/2017, Thursday
- Last date for submission of AP ECET 2017 Online Application with a fine of Rs 500/-: 30/03/2017
- Last date for submission of AP ECET 2017 Online Application with a fine of Rs 1000/-: 06/04/2017
- AP ECET 2017 Exam 10:00 am to 1pm : 03/05/2017(Wednesday)
Mode of Test is Computer Based
AP ECET 2017 entrance test for the lateral entry in Universities and AITE/PCI/B.Pharmacy Programmes through the online mode only and it is purely computer based test by JNTUA, Anantapuramu on behalf of APSCHE.
AP ECET 2017 Registration Fee
The registration fee for submission of AP ECET 2017 Online Application form for general candidates is Rs.500/- while for SC/ST candidate fee is Rs 300/-. The registration fee may be paid at AP Online/Mee Seva/e –Seva counter of Telangana or AP/ Through Payment Gateway i.e Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Lateral Entry Admission into 2nd year regular BE/B.Tech and B.Pharmacy courses
For lateral entry admission into 2nd year regular BE/B.Tech and B.Pharmacy courses in AICTE, AP EECET 2017 exam is being conducted to facilitate the students to and Pharmacy council of India approved both by universities and un aided private professional institutions respectively. The students from B.Sc mathematics are a eligible for the admission into B.Pharmacy courses
More Details of AP ECET 2017
For more details regarding the AP ECET 2017 Syllabus, Registration Fees, Reservation, Mode of Test is available at http://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx