Andhra Pradesh SSC/10th Class June 2017 Supplementary Examination Schedule has been released. The Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh has been released the press note for SSC/10th Class Examination Schedule for June 2017 is as follows. The official SSC/10th Class Timetable and exam fee details are available in the website http://bse.ap.gov.in/The SSC/10th Class Supplementary Examination June-2017 starts at 9.30 AM to 12.15 PM. Students can avail 15 minutes for reading in CCE method.
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has released SSC June 2017 Supplementary Examinations Scheme, for those who are studying 10th class for current year. The official time table has been placed in the website http://bse.ap.gov.in/. Andhra Pradesh SSC/10th Class Examinations will starts from 14/06/2017 to 28/06/2017.
AP SSC/10th Class June 2017 Exam Timetable
|DATE & DAY||SUBJECT & PAPER||TIME|
|14/06/2017||First Language Paper-I (Group-A)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|First Language Paper-I (Composite Course)||09:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
|15/06/2017||First Language Paper-II (Group-A)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|First Language Paper-II (Composite Course)||09:30 AM to 10:30 AM|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|16/06/2017||Second Language||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|17/06/2017||English Paper-I||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|19/06/2017||English Paper-II||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|20/06/2017||Mathematics Paper-I||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|21/06/2017||Mathematics Paper-II||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|22/06/2017||General Science Paper-I||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|23/06/2017||General Science Paper-II||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|24/06/2017||Social Studies Paper-I||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|26/06/2017||Social Studies Paper-II||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|27/06/2017||OSSC Main Language Paper-II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
|28/06/2017||SSC Vocational Course (Theory)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon|
Andhra Pradesh SSC/10th Class Supplementary Exams June-2017 Fee Details
- Failed candidates should apply for supplementary exams before 18th May 2017
- General course exam fee: Rs 300 each Subject
- Vocational course exam fee : Rs 400
- Vocational course exam fee : Rs 100 for each subject
- Reverification cum xerox sheets of answer sheets :Rs 500 for recounting Rs 1000/-
SSC Supplementary Exam Fee Due Dates
- Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the HM concerned Without late fee:29/05/2017
- Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the Headmasters into the Sub- Treasuries / SBH /SBI Without late fee:30/05/2017
- Last date for submission of Computer extracA.P/AP by the Headmaster in the DEOs office. Without late fee:01/06/2017
- Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the DEOs in the O/o DGE T.S., Hyderabad. Without late fee:03/06/2017
- With late fee of Rs 50/-: Up to 2 days before commencement of exam in their subject concerned.
Instructions to SSC/10th Class Candidates
- The Objective paper in the subjects in which they are given have to be answered in the last 30 minutes only.
- All the Academic course subjects / Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.
- SSC Supplementary Exams, June, 2017 will be conducted strictly as per the above time table even if the Government declares Supplementary Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date / dates mentioned above.
- The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination of question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding / answering wrong question papers.
- The Performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, if the candidate appears in the examination centre other than originally allotted by this office.
Read More Related
- AP SSC 10th Class Exam Results 2017 BSE Andhra Pradesh Click Here