Rc.No.4102 13/12/2016 is regarding the work adjustment of surplus teachers in schools Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad to the needy schools. As per the Memo.No.4022 Dt:27/10/2016. There are certain schools with surplus and deficit teachers compared to the enrollment in those schools. Consequently there is workload burden in schools with high enrollment but low TPR, while there are surplus teachers in some schools with low enrollment.
Optimum deployment and utilization of surplus teachers will ensure availability of subject teachers as per the requirements, helps to improve the learning outcomes in schools, increase pass percentage in the coming academic year in Government/ ZP High School and also helps to increase the enrollment of students in Government schools.
Criteria for Teachers Work Adjustment
- For this exercise, Aadhar Seeded integrated U-DISE with cutoff date as of 30.11.2016 may be utilized for arriving at justification of staff.
- Teacher Pupil Ratio as per Right to Education Norms i.e. Primary Schools 1:30, Upper Primary Schools 1:35 and High Schools 1:40. The surplus teachers may be adjusted keeping this in view.
- Availability of subject teachers in all High Schools and U.P. Schools (to the extent possible).
- For Success Schools allot 7+7 teachers provided enrolment at 240 for each media.
- Provide Five teachers in Primary Schools with over above 80 enrolment in line with Govt. orders referred 3 above. Proposals for redesign at ingredients such schools as Model Primary School may be submitted
- Surplus teachers may also be utilized in Model Schools, if they are qualified and capable of teaching in English Medium.
Instructions to DEO on Work Adjustment
All the District Educational Officers are instructed to take up the following steps for Work Adjustment details :
- Identify the Surplus Teachers on above criteria, category School wise.
- Salaries should be drawn at their original places of postings only.
- In the current work adjustment it is not proposed to close down any non viable Primary, Upper Primary and High School and it will also not to affect 10th class performance of the schools from where surplus teachers are to be sent to needy schools as they are identified as Surplus and the services of such surplus teachers are very much needed in the proposed schools for best utilization.
- All surplus teachers should work on work adjustment till the end of this academic year 2016-17 and shall go back to their original places of post on the last working day of the said Academic Year.
- All the needy vacancies are to be filled with surplus teachers within the Mandal or neighboring Mandals that to within the division, exception if required out of division.
- The work adjustment exercise should be completed on or before 31-12-2016 without fail.