Rules for Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT) 2017 for recruitment of Teachers in Government Schools has been issued in GO Ms No:25 Dt:10/10/2015. TRT-2017 will be conducted in the place of DSC. The filling of Techers vacancies is based on the 31 districts vacancies. The weightage of TET is 20% in the coming Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT). We know already Telangana Govt is planning to fill teachers 8792 vacancies through TRT as per the acceptancy given by the Telangana finance department. The Teacher recruitment Test (TRT) shall be conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
As per the Go.25 Dt:10/10/2017 the following the key points in Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT)-2017 Rules Short Title and Application, Definition of TRT, Method of Recruitment, Post wise Qualifications for SGT, School Asst, Language Pandit, Language / Medium of Study Qualifications for Non-language subject, Agency for conducting Teachers Recruitment Test, Age, Notification of vacancies as follows.
1. Short Title and Application
- These rules may be called the Telangana State Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers Rules, 2017.
- These rules shall apply to all categories of teacher posts in Government Schools, Zilla Praja Parishad Schools and Mandal Praja Parishad Schools.
Method Recruitment TRT-2017
- The Recruitment shall be through a selection process as decided by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). Out of the Total Marks of Teacher Recruitment Test, 20% weightage shall be for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) score for all the posts, except for School Assistant (Physical Education) and Physical Education Teacher.
- For the purpose of Selection of Teachers under these Rules, scores obtained in Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) with the qualifying marks as given below shall only be considered
|TET Name||Max Marks||Pass Mark|
|OC||BC||SC/ST/ Differently AABled|
AGENCY FOR CONDUCTING THE TEACHER RECRUITMENT TEST 2017:
The Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) shall be conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) as per the Orders issued by the State Government in G.O. No.19, School Education (General) Department, dt. 18.05.2016 and other orders issued from time to time.
NOTIFICATION OF VACANCIES:
The TSPSC shall issue Notification for direct recruitment for the posts of Teachers in accordance with the orders issued by the Government duly notifying the vacancies as per the requisition furnished by the Commissioner & Director of School Education for the 31 Revenue districts as formed/reorganised by the State of Telangana w.e.f.11.10.2016, taking each such district as the unit of appointment as per the relevant Rules.
As per Telangana State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 as amended from time to time.
Download GO Ms No:25 Dt:10/10/2015 TRT-2017 Rules Filling 8792 Teachers Posts Click Here