Telangana Gurukulam Common Entrance Test 2017(TGCET2017) for admissions into 5th Class for the academic year 2017-18 in TREIS, SC, ST & BC Welfare Gurukula Schools notification has been issued by the Telangana Government Social Welfare Gurukula Educational Institutions.
As part of KG to PG Telangana Government is planning to extend quality education to the rural areas of Telangana. Identifying the desires of educational skills in rural arears of Telangana TREIS, SC, ST & BC Welfare Educational Institutions are planning to conduct a common test for admission into their above stated English medium schools on 09/04/2017 from 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM in all District Head Quarters of Telangana State.
Desired candidates who seeks admission into 5th Class in TREIS, SC, ST & BC Welfare Gurukula Schools, should apply only online. For apply online candidates has to login to the official website http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in for submitting their applications.
Candidates who are studying in Government recognized schools during the academic year 2016-17 in fourth class are eligible to get admissions in into 5th Class for the academic year 2017-18 in TREIS, SC, ST & BC Welfare Gurukula Schools by the entrance test TGCET2017.
Age should not exceed 11 years as on 01/09/2017 for OC and BC pupils. However for SC, ST Students 2 years maximum age relaxation is considered.
Parental Annual Income should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- for rural areas and for urban areas the maximum parental income should not exceed 2,00,000/-. The more information on resercations can get form the official website http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in.
Instructions to the Candidates
- Candidates who are seeking admissions into TREIS, SC, ST & BC Welfare Gurukula Schools through the TGCET2017 need to know the following instructions before going apply online through the official website http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in .
- For prospectus and more information visit website http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in .
- Candidates has to satisfy themselves their eligibility to get into the admissions.
- Submit online applications from 17/02/2017 to 16/03/2017 in online after paying Rs.30/-.
- Enrolling the Aadhar Number in the online application is mandatory.
- Candidates who are applying online with fake photos will be prosecuted under the sections 416 of IPC 1860 of Criminal Procedure.
- For more information related to the TGCET2017 can obtain from the helpline number 180042545376 or from the prospectus.