TSRJC CET 2017 Notification has been released 16/03/2017 for admission into Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2017-18. TSRJCCET 2017 Notification released by Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Gaganvihar, Nampalle, Hyderabad as per the Rc.No4/TSRJC-CET-2017. Dt:16/03/2017.
TSRJC CET 2017 online applications are invited for admission of students into 1st year Intermediate in Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges . Candidates who are appearing for 10th Class , Marrch-2017 examinations from all Telangana Districts for the academic year 2017-18. Candidate can apply through ONLINE at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Aspirtans can get admissions in MPC, Bi.P.C and MEC groups.
More information regarding how to apply online, Important Dates, Scheme of Examinations, Eligibility, Reservations, Selection of Students, Issue of Hall Tickets, Help Desk, Apply Online Procedure are as follows.
Candidates seeking admission into 1st year Intermediate in Telangansa State Residential Junior Colleges in Telangana should apply online in the official website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. No manual application will not entertain. Candidates are advised to apply before last 18/04/2017.
- Date of TSRJC CET 2017 Notification : 16/03/2017
- Commencement of Online Application : 23/03/2017
- Last date of online application : 18/04/2017
- Date of Examination : 10/05/2017(10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
- Date of Issue of Hall Tickets : 01/05/2017 to 10/05/2017
- Date of Counselling : Fourth Week of May-2017
TSRJC CET Question paper shall be issued in Telugu/English or Urdu/English (bilingual) only.
|Code No||Group||Subject in the Entrance Test||Duration||Max Marks|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2.30 Hours||150|
|02||BiPC||English-Bio.Science-Physical Science||2.30 Hours||150|
|03||CEC/MEC||English-Social Studies-Mathematics||2.30 Hours||150|
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are available in the Website: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in TELANGANA only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2017 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7, BC-E: 4%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSRJC-CET 2017.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through ONLINE or through Credit card (Payment gateway) from 23.03.2017 (after 4.00pm) to 18.04.2016 for submission of application through Online.
- At the ONLINE CENTER or PAYMENT GATEWAY (By Credit Card @tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in) the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number).
- On receipt of fee at ONLINE or PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form (given at annexure)
- The applicants shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course is opted, that can not be changed.
- The applicants may not posses any certificate at the time of application, but they must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
- On submission of application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number is given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The selected Candidate must produce the original certificates mentioned in the application at the time of admission.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area. While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in, www.tresidential.cgg.gov.in from 01.05.2017 to 10.05.2017 with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/ posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
Mode of Selection
Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
- Merit in the Entrance Examination
- Option exercised( i.e. option for college and option for course)
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation under Special category
List of TS RJC Colleges Across Telangana
General Junior Colleges (English Medium-MPC, BPC and MEC Groups):
- for Boys: TSR Junior College, Sarvail , Nalgonda Dsitrict.
- for Girls: TSR Junior College, Hasanparthy, Warangal District
Minority Junior Colleges( English and Urdu both Media-MPC, BPC and CEC Groups):
- for Boys: TSR Junior College Nagaram, Nizamabad District.
- TSR Junior College, L.B.Nagar, Nagole, Hyderabad.
In all above colleges, TS EAMCET long term cotching will be given to the students
For any problems in Online submission and download of hall-tickets call Ph: 040 23120321 , 040 23120322 (Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days)