Andhra Pradesh Directorate of Government Examinations popularly known as AP SSC Board has been released the due dates for remittance of the SSC March-2017 Public Examination fee. In connection with conduct of SSC Public Examinations March-2017, AP Board of Secondary Education has released the schedule and due dates for Regular, Private once failed candidates.
All ZP, Govt, Recognized High School Headmasters have to remit the SSC March-2017 examination fee through treasury challan with proper head of accounts as stated below. The challan should have the list of candidates fee paid.
|SI No||Particulars||Last date for remittance of Exam fee by the candidates to the HMs concerned.||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the HM in to the STO/ SBH/SBI.||Last date of Submissions of NR/ICR by the HMs to the DEO Office||Submission of NR/ICR/OMR to DGE,TS|
|1||Without late fee :||31/10/2016||01/11/2016||05/11/2016 to 07/11/2016||08/11/2016 and 09/11/2016|
|2||With late fee of Rs. 50/-:||05/11/2016||16/11/2016||18/11/2016||19/11/2016|
|3||With late fee of Rs.200/-:||30/11/2016||01/12/2016||02/12/2016||03/12/2016|
|4||With late fee of Rs.500/-:||07/12/2016||08/12/2016||09/12/2016||13-12-2016|
Challan Head of Accounts for Remittance of SSC March 2017 Fee
- 0202-Education,Sports,Arts and Culture
- 01-General Education
- 102-Secondary Education
- 06-Director,Government Examinations
- 800-User Charges
Instructions to the Students who appear AP SSC March 2017 Public Exams
- Fee to be paid for regular candidates for all subjects Rs.125/-
- Fee to be paid for upto three and less than three subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee to be paid for more than three subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee to be paid for Vocational Candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination Fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC Academic courses.
- Use only OMR cum ICR application forms have to be used for March 2017,Exams,which will be supplied to schools.
- The Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC),Scheduled Tribes(ST) and Backward Classes(BC) who are appearing for SSC March,2017 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceeding Rs.24000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20000/- .