As per the Instructions in G.O.Ms No.105, School Education(Prog.II) Department, Government of AP, Dated 20/09/2016 and Rc.No.03/B/C&T/SCERT/ 2016 of The Commissioner of School Education-AP, Dt.16/07/2016. Five percent of answer scripts of all Subjects of Summative-I will be randomly selected for Classes VI to X and Evaluated by the Special Team nominated by the District Educational Officer under the supervision of Deputy Educational Officer.
Instructions for Mandal Level Committee to Evaluate of 5% of Answer Scripts
- Identify the Subject Wise Qualified Teachers irrespective of management who were handling the Subject for more than 3 years
- Subject Wise Special teams to be arranged with identified teachers with approval of the concerned Deputy Educational Officer
- Assess the number papers to be evaluated from each school based on the Class Wise and Subject wise enrolment of concerned school.
- Identify the Evaluation Centre(Preferably MRC of concerned Mandal) and inform to concerned Deputy Educational Officer
- Mandal Level Committee Should select 5% of Answer Scripts randomly from each class, each subject and from each school(irrespective of Management) of your mandal.
- Utilise the proformas which were communicated earlier for External Evaluation for recording the marks awarded by the Special Team
- Arrangements to be made for smooth and proper evaluation at Mandal Level. Evaluation work should complete by 03.10.2016
Instructions for Headmasters to Valuate the Answer Scripts of Summative Examinations:
- Take necessary steps to start the Valuation work on the next day after the completion of the Examination of concerned subject.
- Instruct the Subject Teachers to complete the valuation work and handover the answer scripts with recording the marks after completion of valuation.
- Hand over to the Mandal level Committee to select 5% Answer Scripts randomly from each subject and class after receiving the answer scripts from the subject teachers.
- Mandal Level Evaluation Process by the Special team will start from Monday (26.09.2016) onwards.
- First Complete the Valuation of answer scripts of your subject
- Report to the Mandal Level Committee after completion of your valuation work at School Level of your subject.
- Evaluate the valuated Answer Scripts of other schools of your mandal and record the marks awarded by you and also record the marks already awarded by the concerned subject teachers of that school.
- Award the marks after read carefully each and every answer.
Instructions for Identified Teachers for Special Teams to Evaluate the Answer Scripts of Summative Examinations:
Get More Related
- Download AP Go.105 Evaluation of Answer Scripts SA1, SA2 at School Level Click Here