Telangana Model School Admissions Entrance Test 2016 notification for admission into 7th,8th,9th,10th classes for the academic year 2016-17 has been released by the DSE and Ex-officio PD, Model Schools Telangana 27/03/2016. 7th to 10th Class admission notification issued and inviting applications from the eligible candidates, those who are studying VI, VII, VIII, IX classes are eligible for applying for VII, VIII, IX, X classes. These admissions in vacant seats of English medium co-educational with Telugu as first language.
To provide quality education for those Educationally Backward Mandals the Model School Scheme has been started. The infrastructure and facilities in Model School is same as Kendriya Vidyalayas. Telangana Govt is so keen to compete children with the CBSE schools. Students those who are from the backward mandal or studied in the particular mandal in any recognized institution eligible for admission into the Model Schools.
- The students, those who were passed VI, VII, VIII , IX classes are eligible for applying for VII, VIII,IX , X classes for this academic year 2016-2017.
- Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the TS Model School Entrance Test 2016.
- The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2014-15 and 2015-16) in a TS Government school or in a school recognized by the TS Government.
- Parental Income of the pupil should not exceed Rupees 1 Lakh per annum.
- Desired pupils can apply to any Telangana Model School of the district for which he / she belongs.
- For Admission into 7th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01/09/2001 to 31/08/2005 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01/09/2003 to 31/08/2005.
- For Admission into 8th Class:
1. SC / ST students should have born between 01/09/2000 to 31/08/2004.
2. OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01/09/2002 to 31/08/2004.
- For 9th Class Admission: SC / ST students should have born between 01/09/1999 to 31/08/2003 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01/09/2001 to 31/08/2003.
- For 10th Class Admission: 1. SC / ST students should have born between 01/09/1998 to 31/08/2002.
2. OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01/09/2000 to 31/08/2002 .
The selection process for admission into TS Model Schools shall be done purely based on the basis of a written test/ entrance test. Applied candidate should be from the same Mandal. Instructions will be followed as per the procedure by TSMS.
The registration fee for the candidates BC/ SC/ST is Rs.50/-. For general candidates the registration fee is Rs.100/-. Fee can be paid or through payment gateway TS or Online Centers.
Eligible pupils should be apply through online mode only. For applying online candidates has to login the official website www.telanganams.cgg.gov.in. After the process of submission of the application through online candidates has to submit the printed copy to the concerned Model School Principles in which candidates is seeking the admission.
|Sl. No.||Item of work||Schedule|
|1||Date of Notification||27/03/2016|
|2||Schedule of submission of online application||28/03/2016 to 12/04/2016|
|3||Submission of printed application form along with the copies of relevant certificates to the concerned Principal of Model School||29-03-2016 to 13-04-2016|
|4||Download of Hall Tickets||15/04/2016 to 16/04/2016|
|4||Date of Examination||17/04/2016 from 10 AM to 12 Noon (in the concerned school)|
|5||Publication of Merit list.||20/04/2016|
|6||Finalization of admission list at School level||21/04/2016|
|7||Certificate verification and admissions||22/04/2016 and 23/04/2016|
Model School Enrollment/Vacancies
|SI. No.||District||No. of schools||VII Class enrolment||VIII Class enrolment||IX Class enrolment||X Class enrolment||Total Sanctioned strength @80 per class X 4 =320||Total Enrolment||Total Vacancies|