Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam(Women Unniversity), Tirupati has been released SPMVV PGCET 2017 Notification for admission into various Post Graduation courses. The Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2017 is applications will be starting from 05/05/2017. The application will be online mode only. The payment of application fee also through online mode only.
Desired candidates who have relevant qualifications for applying SPMVV PGCET 2017 can apply online before last date 05/05/2017. Applications after the last date will not be acceptable. For more details regarding SPMVV PGCET 2017 like required qualification, Age Limit, Exam Pattern and how to apply online are detailed below.
- Name of the PG Entrance Examination: SPMVV PGCET 2017
- SPMVV PGCET 2017 Notification date : 24/03/2017
- Last date of submitting online application : 05/05/2017
- Application Fee: Rs.150/-
- Courses offered: MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Vocational, UG(B.Ed) SPl, 5 years M.Sc, B.Vocational, PG Diploma.
Candidates seeking admission for PG Courses through SPMVV PGCET 2017 must have the bachelor degree qualification. Candidates must satisfy themselves regarding the their qualification as per the guidelines. Bachelor Degree final year students also can apply for the entrance test subject to the final results.
The SPMVVPGCET-2017 application fee is Rs.425/-. Application fee should pay through online mode only. Fee should pay Andhra Bank(Bill-desk)/Payment Gateway (Credit/Debit card). Cheque and Demand Draft will not accept.
For admission into PG Courses having Bachelor Degree through SPMVV PGCET 2017 must complete 20 years of age while applying entrance test. For relaxation of age limit can visit official website www.spmvvdoa.in or www.spmvv.ac.in
|Commencement of Application||23/03/2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||05/05/2017|
|Date of commencement of entrance examination||21/05/2017|
|Counselling dates for MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.P.Ed, MSW||07/06/2017 to 14/06/2017|
|Commencement of classes for M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.P.Ed, M.S.W||19/06/2017|
|Counselling dates for integrated M.Sc and B.Vocational vourses for intermediate qualified students||05/06/2017 to 06/06/2017|
|Commencement of classes for integrated M.Sc and B.Vational Courses||15/06/2017|
SPMVV PGCET Exam 2017 results will be released 4th week May-2017. Results will be placed in the official website www.spmvvdoa.in or www.spmvv.ac.in . Candidates can view the results after login to the official website.
How to Apply Online for APMVV PGCET 2017
Aspirants having required qualification must login to the website http://www.spmvvdoa.in for apply online application. The official notification and online application has been placed in the website. The online application has been started from 24/03/2017. Candidates has to go though the online application which is made available in the official website. Filled application should submit online along with registration and processing fee Rs.425/- paid through Andhra bank (Bill desk) payment gateway using credit/ debit card/ Internet banking.
Offline Mode of APMVV PGCET 2017 Application
Application form can also download from the official website and filled-in application shall be sent along with a processing fee of Rs.425/- drawn in the form of D.D in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions , SPMVV, Tirupati on or before 05-05-2017 by post or in person to the Director, Directorate of Admissions , SPMVV, Tirupati Candidates can opt for MAXIMUM TWO TESTS only by paying Rs.850/- as Registration fee and should opt the same test center for both the tests.
The following places are examination centers for taking SPMVVPGCET-2017 entrance examination.
- Tirupati (Exam Center Code : 01)
- Kurnool (Exam Center Code :02 )
- Hyderabad (Exam Center Code :03 )
- Vijayawada (Exam Center Code :04 )
- Visakhapatnam (Exam Center Code :05 )
The following original documents should be produced by the candidate at the time of counselling. The documents are as follows.
- SPMVVPGCET-2017 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Study certificates up to Degree
- Transfer(TC) and Conduct certificates
- Three Passport size photographs
- Latest Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates(integrated caste certificate or temporary caste certificate taken in 2017)
- Latest Income certificates from the Tahshildar
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games,Sports/NI/Cultural Activity)
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed personnel.
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the states of A.P. or Telangana from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. or Telangana / carried out private study.
- Migration certificate
- Anti ragging Affidavit duly signed by candidate and her parent.