Commissioner of School Education AP, Hyd has issued Rc.25 Dt:20/10/2014 based on the GO 55 and GO 61 .
As per the proceedings, the Regional Joint Directors of School Education are informed that the preliminary
excise of rationalization was taken up by them during June of this year as per the norms reveals that there
are 1906 English medium High Schools which are having less than the strength of 100 in the state. The net
surplus arrived at 1193 and net deficit 20335 and there is need to take up the rationalization exercise as
per provisions of Right to Education Act,2009
Further they are informed that it is always endeavor of the department to ensure quality of education to the Children to achieve better results.
As per the Right to Education Act(RTE) 2009, It should be ensured that the teacher pupils ratio as specified is maintained in each schools in terms of Govt Orders in the reference cited.
In the order to ensure the availability of subject teachers in schools to continue regular instructions and in the interest of school children the following instructions are issued to provide teachers on work adjustment basis on temporary basis.
Identification of Surplus Teachers
- The junior most Teacher in the seniority in category working in the school shall be identified as surplus teacher. In case senior teacher prefers to leave the school senior teacher shall be identified as surplus.
- The teachers identified as surplus shifted to needy school in the previous of rationalization exercise need not be shifted again in the present work adjustment basis.
- If a teacher was transferred and not put in two years’ service and whose post is now rendered surplus such teacher shall not be identified for work adjustment, instead other teacher who have completed two years shall be identified.
If a teacher transferred during the transferred during the transfer counseling held in 2013 and is not relieved yet even his post now identified as surplus such teacher may be retained in the same place.
Identification of Vacancies
- Identify the schools where the teachers are rendered surplus
- Identify the schools where the teachers are deficit
- Identify the schools which require teachers completely based in priority the backward mandals shall get sufficient teachers.
- List out all the surplus teachers
- Prepare the district wise seniority list of teachers identified surplus
- Vacancies in Teacher less schools
- Priority shall be given to the vacancies where there is no teacher as per subject requirement.
- After following the above priorities of vacancies equal to the number of identified surplus teachers shall be provided on work adjustment basis
Positioning Teachers on Work Adjustment
Surplus teachers identified shall be provided on work adjustment basis as per requirement on the basis of seniority by the District Level Committee,
District Level Committees for Providing Teachers on Work Adjustment
- a. Collector/ Joint Collector –Member,
- b. Chief Executive Officer ZP Member
- >c. District Educational Officer- Member Secretary
Note: The District Educational Officer concerned shall be competent authority to issue orders to all the teacher working in the Govt
Schools and ZPP/MPP Schools after approval by the Committee.
Criteria for Providing of Teacher on Work Adjustment
a. Those who are identified as surplus teacher as on 01.10.2014 shall be deputed.
b. Working adjustment shall be effected from within the Management, within agency area and within plain area.
Further it is informed to all the DEOs that the deputation shall be made on work adjustment basis and their salaries
be paid from the schools where they are working at present.
The above instructions be followed scrupulously and the DEOs and RJDSE of School Education shall complete the process
for working arrangements and issue orders to teachers immediately after complete of Janmabhoomi Manvooru and see that no
High School/PS/UPS suffers with lack of teacher.
Download copy Click Here