GO 268 APSWREI Society Transfers: Social Welfare Department – APSWREI Society – Conducting of Counseling for transfers for the year 2015-2016 – Approval of transfer guidelines to the Principals, teaching and non-teaching staff of APSWREI Society – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.57, Finance (HR.1) Department, dated: 18-5-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.58, Finance (HR.1) Department, dated: 23-5-2015.
- From the Secretary, APSWREIS Lr.Rc.No.G1/143/2015, Dated: 22-05-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.63, Finance (HR.1) Department, dated: 02-06-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.69 Finance (HR.I) Department, dated: 12-06-2015
- G.O.Ms.No.75 Finance (HR.I) Department, dated: 20-06-2015.
GO 268 APSWREI Society Transfers ORDER
- In the reference first & second read above, Government have issued guidelines and instructions for transfer and right placement of employees duly relaxing ban imposed on transfer of employees.
- In the reference 3rd read above, the Secretary, APSWREI Society has submitted draft guidelines for conducting the counseling for transfer of Principals, teachers and non-teaching staff of the APSWREI Society for the academic year 2015-16 for approval of Government .
- Government after careful examination, hereby approve the guidelines as appended to this order for transfer of teaching and non teaching staff of the APSWREI Society duly exempting Society from adopting the “process for transfer” as prescribed vide G.O. 1st read above, subject to the following conditions
- The vacancies of Junior Lecturer posts in respect of Magnet schools shall be excluded from counseling during 2015-16, so as to facilitate the society to fill up the vacancies with efficient JLs on deputation from other institutions.
- The Standing instructions guiding the transfers of Office Bearers of recognized employees unions issued in Circular Memo.No.26135/Ser. Welfare/2002-1 of G.A. (Services) Department, Dated: 19-6-2002 and Memo.No.17225/SW/A1/2014-1, dated: 27-9-2014 shall be followed.
- No transfers should be made to Colleges/Schools where regular/ contract posts have not been sanctioned by the Government.
- The counseling shall be conducted through a transparent online web counseling method.
- Subject to subject i.e., a Junior Lecturer, PGT, TGT should be transferred to the post of the same subject as vacated at the previous station on transfer.
- If the transfer is on request no TA/DA shall be admissible as per Rules.
- The transfers shall be restricted to the 9 districts as mentioned in the G.O. 6th read above.
- The Secretary, APSWREI Society is directed to notify the time schedule for transfers of teaching and non-teaching staff of APSWREIS and the transfer counseling shall be from 24-6-2015 and completed by 30-06-2015.
- This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HR-I) Department, vide their U.O.No. 7852/43/A2/HR-I/15, dated: 30-05-2015.
BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) DR.VIJAY KUMAR PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
GO 268 Conducting of Counseling for transfers APSWREI Society Click Here