ANU PGCET-2017, Acharya Nagarjuna University Common Entrance Test 2017 for Admission into Post Graduate(PG) of Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur for the Academic Year 2017-18. The ANUPGCET 2017 has been issued by Acharya Nagarjuna University for admission into Post Graduate Courses M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, M.P.Ed courses. The complete notification ANU PGCET 2017 and Schedule as follows.
ANUPGCET 2017 Notification released on 22/02/2017. Commencement of online application is from 22/02/2017. Last date of submission online without late fee 10/04/2017. Date of ANUPGCET 2017 Test is from 5th to 7th May 2017. The complete Schedule is as follows.
Schedule of ANUPGET-2017
- Notification Released on : 22.02.2017
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 22.02.2017
- Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee :10.04.2017
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.1100/- : 20.04.2017 (Application Fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Tatkal Fee of Rs.1600/- : 01.05.2017 (Application Fee Rs.600/- + Tatkal Fee Rs.1000/-)
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from website (www.anudoa.in) : 01.05.2017 Onwards
- Schedule of Entrance Tests (Tentative) : 5th to 7th May, 2017
- Cost of Application : Rs.600/- (Rs.500/- for SC / ST / PHC) (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Application Registration & Processing Fee Rs.500/-)
List of enclosures ANUPGCET-2017
Candidates who are got rank at ANUPGCET 2017 should get following original certificates are to be submitted at the time of counselling.
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- ANUPGCET – 2017 Application, Hall Ticket
- ANUPGCET – 2017 Rank Card
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2017 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
- S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate issued in 2017 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2017) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure - A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
- Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
- Two sets Xerox copies of above mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
ANUPGCET 2017 GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- CANDIDATES WHO HAVE COMPLETED THEIR QUALIFYING EXAMINAITON OR APPEARED FOR THE FINAL YEAR EXAMINATION IN MARCH / APRIL 2017 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR FOR THE ENTRANCE TEST.
- Candidates who wish to take Admission into the P.G. Courses offered by Minority Colleges are also required to appear for the Entrance Test(s) conducted by the University.
- There is no provision for Revaluation, Retotaling or Personal verification of scripts of Entrance Tests.
- All candidates who apply for entrance test satisfying the eligibility criteria will only be allowed for the Entrance test.
- Any candidate allowed for entrance test, later found to be ineligible will not be issued Rank card. Even rank cards are issued in such cases, it will be cancelled later and such cases will not be entertained for Counseling.
- Mere allowing a candidate for the Entrance Test will not have any claim or right for admission into P.G. Courses. They have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria given in Table-II. The decision of Admitting Authority is final in all such matters.
- Selected candidates (who were given Ranks) should bring all the Original Certificates along with one set of attested Photostat copies of certificates listed in Note – 2 to the Counseling. He / She has to submit them and copies of certificates submitted will not be returned. If the original certificates are not produced for verification at the time of counseling, the candidate has to forfeit his / her seats.
- Candidates admitted to Entrance test and subsequently getting admission by furnishing false / incorrect information / indulging into any other kinds of fraudulent methods are liable for prosecution and cancellation of their admission without notice.
- Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
- There is no age restriction for Admission into any P.G. courses. However, those candidates who crossed the age of 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are not eligible for claiming / applying any Fee Reimbursement (As per Memo No.10537/SW. Edn.2/2011, dated: 01-11-2011).
- P.G. Degree holders of a particular Course / Subject are not entitled for admission into the Same Course / subject in A.N.U. Colleges including A.N.U. P.G. Centre, Ongole. However, a P.G. Degree holder who wishes to pursue another P.G. Course in a different discipline may be given admission but is not eligible for Hostel Admission, any Scholarship / Exemption of any fees applying for reimbursement etc.
- No Candidate is entitled to pursue more than one Full Time course at a time. If admitted, no candidate can undertake any other Full-Time Assignment / Employment / Study of any other Full-Time Course simultaneously.
ANUPGCET 2017 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.anudoa.in / www.anu.ac.in.
- No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
- The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
- Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
- Candidates have to bring BLACK BALL POINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
- Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
- Candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after commencement of the Entrance test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
- The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
More ANUPGET 2017
- Admission Information Brochure Click Here