AP DSE has been released Summative Assessment-I(SA-1) Time Table as per Rc.3 Dt:27/11/2017. The SA-1 Examination will start from 15/12/2017 to 22/12/2017. The given schedule is applicable for Primary, UP and High School for all managements. Hence all the Head Masters has to follow the SA-I Schedule scrupulously without any deviation. The actual SA-1 Time Table as follows.
- All the RJDs of School Education and DEOs in the State are informed that, it is decided to conduct Common Summative Examination -I (SA-I) for Primary level is from 19/12/2017 to 22/12/2017. For High School Level SA-I Examinations is scheduled from 15/12/2017 to 22/12/2017. As it is common examination across the AP State, conduct examinations as per the schedule without any deviation.
- In this regard all the RJDSEs, DEOs in the AP State are requested to communicate Examination Schedule to all Schools and under all Managements in their respective districts and also follow the guidelines .
Guidelines to be Followed for Conducting SA-1 Examination
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that as per reference citied above SA-I examinations to be conducted for class VI, VII and X in descriptive type and classes VIII and IX in OMR enabled objective type examinations. Class VI, VII and X question papers printed and supplied to all schools by the DCEB Secretaries in the concerned districts. Class VIII and IX objective type question papers and OMR sheets print and supply by Director, Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh.
Guidelines for Conduct of SA-I Examinations — 2017-18
- Director, Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh print and supply objective type question papers and OMR sheets for classes VIII and IX.
- Director, Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh collect class wise, medium wise student particulars from IT Cell.
- Director, Government Examinations should supply properly sealed bundles of school wise Question Papers and OMR covers to all schools based on the indent provided by I'I' cell.
- Director, Government Examinations. Andhra Pradesh supply school wise sealed packets of Question Papers to the Mandal point.
- Question Papers may be reached to Mandal point on or before 10-12-2017 by Director, Government Examinations.
School Complex Headmaster:
- The School Complex Headmaster should collect Question Paper and OMR sheets one day before the examination.
- The School Complex Headmaster preserve the Question Papers in Iron safe.
- The School Complex Headmaster distribute Question Papers and OMR sheets to all the schools one hour before the examination by utilizing the services of Cluster Resource Persons.
- The School Complex Headmaster is held responsible to maintain strict confidentiality.
- This should be done every day by the School Complex Headmaster till the completion of examinations.
- Headmaster is the first level monitoring officers for smooth conduct of summative examination without any deviations.
- Headmaster should verify seals of the question paper bundles at the time receiving from the Cluster Resource Person.
- If the Headmaster identify any damage to the seal of the paper bundle communicate the information to MEO.
- After completion of every day Examination the OMR sheets should be neatly packed by the concerned School Headmaster without any damage and submit at OMR receiving cell in the Mandal Headquarter.