AP Govt. has been issued GO Ms No.98,Dt:26/06/2018 regarding the payment of PRC-2015 arrears. AP Govt. have decided to release PRC arrears from 2.06.2014 to 31.03.2015. Employees who have GPF/ZPPF account can get their arrears from 2nd June, 2014 to 28th February, 2015 and will adjusted to respective GPF/ZPPF accounts. The one month Mar-2015 arrears will be paid in cash in the month of November-2018. Employees who retire before 31/03/2019 will be paid in cash.
For CPS employees, 10% of amount will be paid adjusted to their PRAN account, the remaining 90% arrears will be paid in three installments.
Overview of PRC-2015
- Government have issued orders notifying the Andhra Pradesh Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015 with effect from 1st July 2013.
- The fixation of pay of employees shall be notional with effect from 01.07.2013 to 1st June 2014 and the monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 shall be allowed with effect from June 02, 2014.
- The monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 was allowed in cash from the month of April 2015 payable on 1st may 2015.
AP Government examined the views expressed by various Associations and after careful consideration the following is the order
AP Govt. Views on PRC-2015 Arrears
- The PRC arrears of employees who have GPF accounts be paid in cash for one month viz., March, 2015 in cash in the month of November, 2018. The arrears for the remaining nine months viz., from 2nd June, 2014 to 28th February, 2015 shall be credited to the respective GPF Accounts of the employees in the month of November, 2018. In respect of employees who retire before 31.3.2019, the arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of November, 2018.
- In respect of employees covered by Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), ten percent (10%) of amount along with Government contribution shall be credited to their PRAN Accounts in the month of July, 2018 and the remaining ninety percent (90%) shall be paid in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018.
- In respect of pensioners, ten months arrears shall be paid in cash in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018.
Download AP Go.98 Dt:26/06/2018
Download AP Go.98 PRC-2015 Arrears 2/06/2014 to 31/03/2015 Cash, ZPPF Click Here