GO 75 Relax the Ban on all Transfers: Ban Lifted on AP Employee Transfer and Postings of Employees -Further orders – issued.
GO Ms No.75, Transfer and Postings of AP Employees, GO 75 AP Transfers relax the ban on all transfers with immediate effect. The relaxation is applicable to all districts except the districts of Prakasam and Kurnool where model code of conduct is in force and to Kadapa and Nellore . The transfer process shall be completed before 30th June 2015.GO.75 AP Employees Transfers as follows.
- In the references G.O. Ms. No. 57 Dt: 18-05-2015 and G.O. Ms. No. 61 dt: 29-05-2015 Government has issued guidelines and instructions for transfer and right placement of employees duly relaxing the ban on transfer of employees imposed in reference first read above for the period from May 18 to 31’ 2015.
- In view of the conduct the ‘Janma Bhumi-Maavuru’ programme in the first week of June, 2015 orders were issued in the reference G.O. Ms. No. 63, Finance (HR-I) Department, dated: 02-06-2015 that movement of employees due to transfers, postings made in pursuance of the orders in the references second to fourth read above upto midnight of May 31, 2015 be frozen and the process shall recommence on June 09, 2015 and shall be completed by the mid-night of June 15, 2015 duly following the guidelines, instructions issued in the references second to fifth read above.
- In view of model code of conduct due to the elections to the A.P Legislative Council ban on all transfers was reimposed with immediate effect in the reference seventh read above.
- The electioneering process in seven of the nine Districts, ie., except the Districts of
Prakasam and Kurnool has been completed. The Government after careful examination of
the matter hereby relax the ban on all transfers with immediate effect subject to following
- The relaxation is applicable to all districts except the districts of Prakasam and Kurnool where model code of conduct is in force and to Kadapa and Nellore Districts in view of the interim orders of the Hon’ble High Court in W.P No 15087 of 2015 and W.P No .15108 of 2015 respectively.
- The transfer process shall be completed before 30th June 2015.
- All guidelines and instructions issued in the references G.O. Ms. No. 57 Dt: 18-05-2015 and G.O. Ms. No. 61 dt: 29-05-2015 shall be followed scrupulously in making transfers
- In partial modification of the orders issued vide GO fourth read above, the paragraph 3(iv) (b) (v) is replaced by the following as paragraph 3 (iv) (a) (i). “NGOs will not be transferred out of the district to the extent possible, except in administrative transfer cases and request transfer cases. Further, NGOs who have put in less than five years of service in a District shall not be transferred out of the District.”
- This order is available online and can be accessed at the address http://www.goir.ap.gov.in.
Read related GOs
- GO.57 AP Employees Transfers 2015 Guidelines Click Here
- GO 63 AP Employees Transfer Postponed Due to JanmaBhoomi-Maa Vooru Click Here
Download GO 75 Transfer and Postings of Employees Click Here