AP Teachers much awaiting Teachers transfers 2015 will be started after the rationalization process of schools which will be started from 31st August 2015 to 4th September 2015. For the this rationalization process the and establishment of Primary Model Schools already districts wise GOs from GO 39 to 51 are issued. Nearly 1402 schools across all districts in AP will be dissolved in nearby schools and form new model primary schools.
|1||Rationalization exercise by District Level Committee
1. Rationalization of Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary Schools) as per G.O.Ms.No.39 Education, Dated:07.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51, Education, Dated: 07.08.2015.
2. Rationalization of Primary Schools which where positively consolidated as per G.O.Ms.No.39 Education, Dated:07.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51, Education, Dated: 07.08.2015 (where enrolment is less than 80) and all other primary schools as per G.O.Ms.No.55 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated: 23.04.2011.
3. Arriving at vacancies in Upper Primary Schools and High Schools as per G.O.Ms.No.55 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:23.04.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.61 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:16.05.2011
4. The teachers who were given transfer orders in the year 2013 and who were not relieved for want of substitute, after Rationalization exercise and arriving at the need in the schools, if need is established in the opted / transfer place all such teachers may be relieved.
5. Where the need is not established after rationalization exercise, all such transfer orders issued in the year 2013 and who were not relieved for want of substitute, such transfer orders may be cancelled to allow them for apply for online transfer in the present counseling. (as per Govt. Memo.No.13329/Ser.II/2012, Dated:16.06.2015).
|2||Display of List of Vacancies Management wise, Category wise, subject Wise, Medium Wise in website in respect of Upper Primary Schools and High Schools and in respect of Primary Schools after completing rationalization process.||14.09.2015|
|3||Applying for transfer by HM / Teacher online and submission of print out application form to the concerned M.E.O. / Dy.E.O.||10.09.2015
|4||Receiving print out of the application form by the D.E.O. after verification by M.E.O. / Dy.E.O. and preparation of seniority list.||14.09.2015
|5||Display of provisional Seniority lists based on performance points and entitlement points a website||20.09.2015|
|6||Submission of uploaded objections in the website and the proof if any to the District Educational Officer||21.09.2015
|7||Redressal of Objections / replies posted on website by District Educational Officer.||29.09.2015|
|8||Conformation and willingness of application to participate in transfer counseling by H.M. / Teacher||01.10.2015 TO 02.10.2015|
|9||Display of final Seniority list with performance points and entitlement points in website||30.10.2015|
|10||Submission of online web option by the Headmaster/teacher||03.10.2015
|11||Display of transfer orders the Web and issue of orders (hard copy) by the concerned authorities
(allotment should be generated for all categories of the posts to the applied candidates (District wise, category wise, Medium wise and subject wise basing on the web-options given by the individuals.
Web Counseling for AP Teachers Transfers
Teachers transfers will be done though the web counseling process. A demo of web counseling process has been shown to the Teachers Unions. All teachers are unanimously accepted the teachers web counseling process after getting some clarifications about web counseling. AP Educational Commissioner Smt.Sandhyarani has confirmed the teachers transfers should be in the web counseling only because of normal teachers transfers counseling involves much tedious process and time taking one and it may leads to some unavoidable errors. The AP Teachers transfers process will be stated from 31st August 2015 of this month and expecting to continuous 30th September.
Teachers Web Counseling Transfers Process Steps
AP Teachers transfers will be done based on the GO No.33 with reference to the GO 55 and GO 66. The web counseling transfers software also prepared based on the GO Ms No.33 only. The teachers web counseling process involves six steps as follows
AP Teachers Web Counseling Process Involves Six Steps
- Displaying the existing vacancies, 8 years vacancies and vacancies arises due to rationalization process.
- Teachers who are willing to transfers and those who are completed 8 years of service in the same school can apply through the online portal aponline.gov.in only. Manual application for transfers will not entertain under any circumstances.
- Teachers who were submitted their transfers application should submit the printed transfers application along with relevant documents and take confirmation from the concerned HM/MEO.
- The HM/MEO concern should submit the related documents regarding the transfers of teachers and submit the application to the DEO.
- After the submission process completed, the temporary tentative seniority list with entitlement points will be displayed in the website.
- Objections regarding the seniority list can submit within two days after displaying the list in the website.
- After checking the seniority list again teachers must confirm the transfer application. The teacher will get One Time Password(OTP) . With this OTP teachers can give web options. After submitting the application the working post will be displayed in the arising vacancies.
- 8years vacancies, Rationalization Vacancies, Arising vacancies are all displayed in the arising vacancies.
- Teachers can also opt the vacancies of arising which are below the seniority list.
- Based on the merit list displayed teachers can avail the options of vacancies.
- Rationalized teachers, 8 years completed teachers should give options to all vacancies.
- Teachers who are giving willing for request transfers should apply first to priority vacancies and then must give to option to the present working place.
- Teachers who were completed 8 years must give the all vacancies available.
- Teachers who are willing to work in English medium schools can get 5 more entitlement points and should work in future English medium schools only.
- Physics Teachers who give option to Math vacancies should continue in the math post only in future.
- Web options can change two times with in the stipulated time given.
- After web option completed, within 5 days online transfer orders will be generated and teachers will get transfer confirmation SMS.
AP Teachers Transfer Related GOs
- AP Teachers Transfers Application Confirmation, Web Option Process
- AP District Wise Tentative Seniority, Transfers, Vacancy, Rationalization
- Rc No.25 Teachers Rationalization, Transfers, Entitlement Clarifications
- Revised Transfers Schedule 2015 Last Date for apply transfers online 18/09/2015Click Here
- AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Online Application( Updated On:17/09/2015)
- Download Check List for AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Click Here
- AP Teachers Transfers Proformas, Forms, Applications
- AP District Wise Tentative Seniority, Transfers, Vacancy, Rationalization
- Download AP Teachers Model Transfers Online Application form
- Rc 25 Rationalization and Transfers Latest Guidelines Comprehensive Review
- Modified Teachers Transfers 2015 Schedule
- AP GO 63 Teachers Transfers 2015 Rules Schedule
- Rc No.25 Further Instructions Rationalization of Teachers in Primary Schools
- NMMS 2015-16 Notification, Apply Online, Complete Info
- GO 63 AP Teachers Transfer Rules 2015-16
- GO 63 AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Entitlement Points, Performance Indicators
- AP Teachers Web Counseling Transfers, Schedule 31/08/2015
- AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Online Application( Updated On:28/08/2015)
- AP GO 63 AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Rules Key Points Overview
- AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Based on the Performance of Teachers
- AP Teachers Transfers Web Counseling Model Application Form