AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Go.31 has been released by the Education Department of AP as per the Regulation of Transfers Rules 2017. The transfer of teachers will be through the web counselling only. For that AP Govt has placed online form to apply transfers. Short Title and Applicability, Transfer Counselling, Schedule of Transfer, Competent Authority for postings & Transfers, Criteria for Transfers, Entitlement Points - Common Points, are discussed in the draft. The complete draft regarding AP Teachers Transfers as follows.
AP Go.31, Transfers of AP Teachers 2017, Andhra Pradesh Teachers Regulation of Transfers Rules has been issued by School Education Department, AP. At first AP Schools Norms of Rationalization, AP Teachers Norms of Rationalization Go.29 has been issued and Rc.4102 Rationalization schedule also issued by Department of Education. The municipal teachers rationalization and school rationalization Go210 is also issued. The complete Go Ms.31 Dt:31/05/2017 regarding the transfers of AP Teachers is as follows.
Read More : AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Proposed Draft Click Here
Points to Keep in Mind While AP Teachers Transfers 2017
- AP School Education Subordinate Service, Government have decided to issue rules relating to transfers of HM Grade II Gazetted and teachers working in Government / ZPP / MPP schools.
- Government desires to ensure appropriate school/class level teacher – pupil ratio and strengthen academic monitoring / support to teachers at mandal and divisional level.
- The Commissioner of School Education will take action to call for the applications for transfer of teachers through online and conduct web counseling duly obtaining the options every year after the closure of academic session for that year.
- For the purpose of Transfers of Teachers, the assessment of Teacher posts required in any school will be based on U-DISE of the previous academic year with cutoff date as 31st December.
A.P.Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules 2017
1. Short Title and Applicability:
- These rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules.
- These rules shall be applicable to Headmaster Gr.-II Gazetted in the Andhra Pradesh School Education Service and School Assistants / Secondary Grade Teachers and other equivalent categories in Andhra Pradesh School Education Subordinate Service, herein after referred to as Teacher in these Rules.
- These rules shall come into force with immediate effect.
2. Criteria for Transfers
- The following categories of Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted / Teachers in the
Government / ZPP /MPP shall be transferred.
(a) Those Teachers who have completed 8 Academic calendar years of
service and those Head Masters Gr.II who have completed 5 Academic
Calendar years of service as on date of closure of schools in a particular
school in the Academic year in which transfers are to be taken up shall
be transferred compulsorily. (More than half the academic year would
be considered as a complete full year for this purpose and less than half
would not be considered).
(b) Provided those who are going to retire within two (2) years from 30th April of the year in which transfers are to be taken up shall not be transferred until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
- (a) The male Headmaster Gr.II / Teacher aged below 50 years as on 30th
April of the year (in which transfers are to be taken up), and working in
Girls High School.
(b) If no women Headmasters Gr.II / Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then the male Teachers who crossed 50 years of age as on 30th April of the year, in which transfers are to be taken up, may be considered for posting to such schools.
- Headmaster Gr.II / Teachers who have completed a minimum period of two years-service in a School as on 30th April of the year, in which transfers are to be taken up, shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
- (a) The teachers being shifted on completion of the Rationalization
exercise (i.e.) Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and in High
Schools shall be preferably posted to those schools where such new
posts have come up due to rationalization. In case such Teacher is not
willing for that, they can be allowed to participate in the transfer
counseling by following the norms.
(b) Criteria for identification of teachers being shifted on Rationalization: Junior teacher as per the service in the cadre. If senior is willing, senior teacher may be shifted duly obtaining a declaration counter signed by the inspecting officer concerned. Requirement of teachers in such schools where inadequacy of teachers exists would be preferred.
- The Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted and Teachers who have completed 5 and 8 years of service respectively as NCC officer should be posted in a vacancy in a school where there is NCC unit.
- Preference shall be given to Head Master Gr-II, who have studied the language concerned (Urdu / Tamil / Kannada / Oriya) Language as 1st Language as main subject to the respective Medium Schools.
- The number of years of service completed in a particular school, in a particular cadre should be taken into consideration.
- Visually challenged teachers are exempted from transfers. However, if such teachers desire to apply for transfer may apply for transfer counseling.
- (a) Transfers shall be effected from within the Present Management in
which the teacher / Headmaster Gr.II is working.
(b) If the Teacher / Headmaster Gr.II desires to go to his / her parent
management such Teacher / Headmaster Gr.II may opt for transfer to
only those vacancies available in their parent management.
(c) Transfers shall be effected from Agency Area to Plain Area and Plain Area to Agency Area (except local Scheduled Tribe Teachers working in Agency Area)
(d) As per G.O.Ms.No.3 Tribal Welfare Department, Dated:10.01.2000, Headmasters/ Teachers belonging to local tribes are to be posted in Agency areas.
(e) Non Tribal Headmasters/Teachers currently working in Schools in agency areas may also apply for transfers to plain area.
(f) Normally as per G.O.Ms.No.3, Dated: 10.01.2000, teachers working in Plain areas may not be posted to Agency Area. However, if there are large number of vacancies in Agency Area, Plain Area teachers shall be posted in Agency Area on tenure basis, temporarily for a maximum period of 2 years in the interest of Tribal students and for continuing instruction in the schools in Tribal Area. Such teachers shall be reposted to plain areas as and when the post is filled with a tribal teacher through recruitment or on completion of 2 years tenure whichever is earlier.
(g) If the vacancy of teacher post could not be filled in Tribal areas, junior most surplus teacher/s in plain area shall be deputed temporarily after completion of transfer counseling.
3 Schedule for Transfers
The Commissioner of School Education shall draw schedule and communicate the same to the competent authorities for effecting transfers from time to time.
The Commissioner of School Education shall also facilitate the process through appropriate Information Technology (I.T) solution.
4 Transfers Counseling
All the transfers shall be processed by applications filed and options exercised through an online processes. Transfer orders will be issued by the designated authority/Committees constituted for this purpose in each district / zone.
5 Competent Authority for Postings & Transfers
The appointing authority concerned shall issue transfer and posting orders based on the final outcome of the web options exercised by the Teachers.
AP Go.31 Teachers Transfers 2017, Guidelines, Entitlement Points Schedule, Rules, Rationalization Click Here
Download AP Teacher Transfer Guidelines 2017 Revised Performance Points Click Here
AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Entitlement Points, Common Points, Performance Indicators Click Here
AP Teachers Transfers 2017 New Go Dt:28/02/2017 Click Here
Download GO AP Teachers Transfers Schedule from 6th September, Rationalization 31/05/2017 Click Here
Rationalization of Teachers, Schools
AP Govt also planning for Rationalization of Teachers Posts in schools. The basic norms for rationalization of Teaches and Schools will be as per the Rc No.25 issued by the Commissioner of School Education, AP.
AP Transfer Related GOs
- AP Teachers Web Counseling Transfers, Schedule on 31/05/2017
- AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Entitlement Points, Performance Indicators
- AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Online Application
- Rc No 25 Rationalization, Model PS Establishment Latest Guidelines
- AP Schools Rationalization Guidelines Proposals PS, UPS, HS
- GO No.57 AP Employees General Transfers Guidelines
- Teachers Inter District Transfers Apply Online Form