AP Teachers Transfers 2017 GO has been released by the Education Department of AP as per the Regulation of Transfers Rules 2017. The transfer of teachers will be through the web counselling only. For that AP Govt has placed online form to apply transfers. Short Title and Applicability, Transfer Counselling, Schedule of Transfer, Competent Authority for postings & Transfers, Criteria for Transfers, Entitlement Points - Common Points, are discussed in the GO. The complete GO Dt.28.02.2017 regarding AP Teachers Transfers as follows.
Transfer Web Transfer Counselling
All the transfers shall be processed by applications filed and options exercised through an online processes. Transfer orders will be issued by the Committees constituted for this purpose in each district / zone. Applying for transfer by HM / Teacher online and submission of print out application form to the concerned M.E.O. / Dy.E.O is 01-05-2017 to 03-05-2017
Overview of AP Teachers Transfers 2017
- Min service for AP Teachers Transfers 2017 is 2 years at present working place.
- Teachers School Assistant(SA), SGT, PET who completed 6 years’ service at same school should be transfer.
- High School Head Masters of 5 years at same school should be transfer.
- Priority will be given for teachers those whose children are mentally retarded.
Schedule of Rationalization, Transfer Counselling of Teachers 2017
|1||Rationalization of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools||01-03-2017 to 15-04-2017|
|2||Display of List of vacancies Management wise, Category Wise, subject Wise, Medium Wise in website in respect of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools||01-05-2017|
|4||Applying for transfer by HM / Teacher online and submission of print out application form to the concerned M.E.O. / Dy.E.O.||01-05-2017 to 03-05-2017|
|5||Receiving print out of the application form by the D.E.O. after verification by M.E.O. / Dy.E.O. and preparation of seniority list.||01-05-2017 to 05-05-2017|
|6||Display of provisional Seniority lists based on performance points and entitlement points a website||06-05-2017|
|7||Submission of uploaded objections in the website and the proof if any to the District Educational Officer||06-05-2017 to 08-05-2017|
|8||Redressal of Objections / replies posted on website by District Educational Officer.||09-05-2017|
|9||Conformation and willingness of application to participate in transfer counseling by H.M.
|09-05-2017 to 10-05-2017|
|10||Display of final Seniority list with performance points and entitlement points in website||11-05-2017|
|11||Submission of online web option by the Headmaster/teacher||11-05-2017 to 14-05-2017|
|12||Displaying of places list provisional allotment||18.05.2017|
|13||Grievances if allotment list any on provisional||18.05.2017 to 19.05.2017|
|14||Redressal of Grievances by District Level Committee||20.05.2017 to 22.5.2017|
|15||Displaying of final allotment places list||23.05.2017|
|16||Grievances places list if any on final allotment||23.05.2017 to 24.05.2017|
|17||Redressal of Grievances by District Level Committee||24.05.2017 to 25.05.2017|
|18||Display of transfer orders the Web and issue of orders (hard copy) by the concerned authorities
(allotment should be generated for all categories of the posts to the applied candidates (District wise, category wise, Medium wise and subject wise basing on the web-options given by the individuals.
Criteria for AP Teachers Transfers 2017
The following categories of Teachers in the Government / ZPP /MPP shall be transferred.
- (a) Teachers who have completed 6 years’ of service in a particular school and the Headmasters Gr-II who have completed 5 years of in particular school as on 30th April, 2017 shall be compulsorily transferred.
(b) • Provided those who are going to retire within two (2) years from 30th April, 2017 of the year shall not be transferred until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer
- (a) The male Headmaster / Teacher aged below 50 years as on 30th April, 2017 of the year and working in Girls High School.
(b) If no women Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then the male Teachers who crossed 50 years of age as on 30th April, 2017 may be considered for posting to such schools.
- Teachers who have completed a minimum period of two years-service in a School as on 30th April, 2017 of the year shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
- The teachers shifted under Rationalization i.e. Primary Schools and Upper Primary Schools and in High Schools shall participate in the Transfers Counseling regardless of the period of service in the station.
- The Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher who have completed 5/6 years service respectively as NCC officer should be posted in a vacancy in a school where there is NCC unit. If there is no vacancy, they may be posted in a school where there is no NCC Unit, so that the NCC teacher may open a new NCC unit in the school.
- Preference shall be given to Head Master Gr-II, who have studied the language concerned (Urdu / Tamil / Kannada / Oriya) Language as 1st Language as main subject to the respective Medium Schools.
- The number of years of service completed in a particular school in a particular cadre should be taken into consideration
- Visually challenged teachers are exempted from transfers. However, if the teachers desire to apply for transfer or post / person is found surplus under Rationalziation Rule 5 (iv) is applicable.
- (a) All transfers shall be effected from within the Present Management in which the Teacher is working
(b) As per G.O.Ms.No.3 Tribal Welfare Department, Dated:10.01.2000, local tribes are to be posted in Agency areas.
(c) Non Tribal Teachers working in Schools in agency area may also apply for transfers to plain area.
(d) Teachers working in Plain areas may opt for Agency Area, Such teacher shall be posted in Agency Area on tenure basis temporarily for a maximum period of 2 years in the interest of Tribal students and for continuing instruction in the school and such teacher shall be replaced as and when the post is filled with a tribal teacher / candidate.
(e) If the vacancy of teacher post could not be filled in Tribal areas, surplus teacher in plain area may be deputed temporarily after transfer counseling.
Transfer through Web Counseling
AP Teachers Transfers 2017 process will be conducted through the web counseling for the first time in Andhra Pradesh to avoid the irregularities and tedious process in the general transfers system. Previously the transfer process took long time and it would continue day night transfers counseling. Keeping in view of difficulties in old method of transfers AP Govt has decided to conduct transfer through the web counseling only.
Transfers Based on the Performance
Based on the performance of the teachers in the present school, 25% points will be allotted in the present transfers system. According the teaches transfers online form also prepared and placed in the online. AP Education Department has planning that would allot 50% points to the performance of teachers in future. AP Human Resource Minister Sri.Ganta Sreenivasa Rao has conducted the meeting with School Education Commissioner Smt . Sandhya Rani and discussed the transfers and rationalization process and steps taking accordingly.
AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Entitlement Points, Common Points, Performance Indicators Click Here
AP Teachers Transfers 2017 New Go Dt:28/02/2017 Click Here
Download GO AP Teachers Transfers Schedule from 6th September, Rationalization 28.02.2017 Click Here
Rationalization of Teachers, Schools
AP Govt also planning for Rationalization of Teachers Posts in schools. The basic norms for rationalization of Teaches and Schools will be as per the Rc No.25 issued by the Commissioner of School Education, AP.
AP Transfer Related GOs
- AP Teachers Web Counseling Transfers, Schedule on 28.02.2017
- AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Entitlement Points, Performance Indicators
- AP Teachers Transfers 2017 Online Application
- Rc No 25 Rationalization, Model PS Establishment Latest Guidelines
- AP Schools Rationalization Guidelines Proposals PS, UPS, HS
- GO No.57 AP Employees General Transfers Guidelines
- Teachers Inter District Transfers Apply Online Form