Overview TSPSC Dept Test
Read More Notifications AP EAMCET 2015 -
TS EAMCET 2015
- AP LAWCET 2015
- AP PECET-2015
- TS Ed.CET 2015
- VIT 2015 Admissions
- AP ECET 2015
- AP PGECET 2015
- OU PGCET 2015
- TS ICET 2015
- AP ICET 2015
- AP Ed.CET 2015
- SVCET 2015
- Date of Issue of Notification 14-04-2015
- Date of Commencement for applying on-line: 18-04-2015
- Last date for applying on-line: 10-05-2015
- Schedule of Examinations: from 25-05-2015 to 30-5-2015
- Gazetted Officers Test (88&97) Dt: 27.5.15, 9 am to 11.00 am & 2.00 pm-4.00 pm
- Executive Officers Test (141) Dt : 28.5.15, 9am-11am
- Special Language Test (37)- Dt : 28.5.15 , 2pm-5pm
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued notification for Departmental Test for employees of Telangana State, to get promotions in their respective department . TSPSC is inviting online applications from the employees of Telangana state for November-2014 Session Departmental Tests examinations scheduled to be held from 25-05-2015 to 30-05-2015 at 9 District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad (Ranga Reddy District clubbed with Hyderabad).
The aspirants who willing to write departmental exam are instructed to pay an amount of Rs. 50/- towards application fee in addition to the Examination fee of Rs.50/- for each paper. Application Form, Time-Table and other details are available in the Commission’s Website http://www.tspsc.gov.in Applicants shall apply the Departmental Test for November 2014 Session examinations through ON-LINE ONLY from 18/04/2015 to 10/05/2015.
Eligibility TSPSC Departmental Tests
Only employees working in the respective departments of
Telangana State ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE TESTS. However, Secretariat employees wherever the rules permit are allowed to appear for any Departmental Test in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services, on payment of the prescribed fee.
How to Apply TSPSC Departmental Tests
STEP 1:-The candidates have to login to the website (www.tspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her
particulars such as name, father’s name, date of birth and papers to be applied, Mobile Number,
email-ID etc., While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
STEP.2:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway
STEP.3:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified under through any of the four
modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
STEP.4:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
REMITTANCE OF FEE
The fee for each paper
shall be Rs. 50/- (RUPEES FIFTY ONLY). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in
Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.The applicants should pay Rs.50/- towards application fee in addition to the examination fee of Rs.50/- for ach paper, payable to the Secretary, T.S. Public Service
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- The duration of all tests shall be two (2) hours (except few tests)
- Candidates, who are writing the examination in objective Type, are required to
hand over the original OMR sheet to the invigilator and can take carbonless OMR
sheet copy along with them.
- Candidates applying for Translation Test (Paper Code No. 19 and 28) should invariably mention
the language for Paper Code No. 28.
- Second Class Language Test will be held in various Languages, i.e., Telugu, Hindi, Kannada,
Marathi, Oriya, Tamil & Urdu.
- In the case of Gujarathi and Marwari Language Tests (Paper Code Nos. 6 & 7), the
Application should be forwarded by the Head of the Department as an evidence to
claim his/her eligibility as per relevant Rules.
- Special Language Test for Officers of Education Department of Higher Standard/Lower
Standard/and the Translation Test, will be conducted in Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/
Oriya/Marathi. The Candidate should also opt the language in which he/she desires to appear
in addition to English for the Translation Test in the Application Form. Otherwise the Application
will be rejected.
- Special Language Test for Officers of Education Department (Advanced Standard) will be
conducted in Telugu and Urdu only.
- Staff of the Survey and Land Records Department may answer “Surveyor's Test" Higher Grade/
Lower Grade and "Survey& Settlement Surveyor's Test" Higher Grade/ Lower Grade, in one
language only i.e., either in English or Telugu or Urdu.
- Candidates possessing Law Degree can seek exemption from passing 1st and 2nd
papers of Criminal Judicial Test. Such candidates must furnish the information in the
Application Form. (See instruction under Para 5(d) of the Notification). Others should
however appear for all the papers at a time for Criminal Judicial Test as per rules.
- Candidates applying for "Deputy Inspectors Test" have to appear for all the three papers in
their first attempt. In subsequent attempts, however, they can appear for each paperseparately.
For Papers on "Educational Statistics" Public Instructions Report for the year 1980-81 is
prescribed. The candidates who have applied previously should furnish the information in the
- Candidates should pass all the parts of Second Class/Third Class Language Tests at a
time as per the revised scheme of examination in terms of existing G.O.Ms.No. 190, GA (Ser.
- Department, dt: 18/04/2002.However, candidates appearing for Paper Codes 5, 6 and 7will
be admitted to the Parts B, C & D (Viva-Voce) only, if they pass the Part-A Written
Examination. They will be informed of the date and place of the Oral Test separately at
- The Question Papers for Departmental Tests will generally be in English only. However for (i)
"Surveyor's Test" (Higher Grade/ Lower Grade) (ii) “Survey and Settlement Surveyor’s
Test"(Higher Grade/ Lower Grade) and (iii) "Translation Tests", the question papers will be in
the chosen language, besides English.
- You will not be admitted to the Examination Hall TEN minutes after the commencement. You
should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of the full time.
- While coming to examination hall, please bring your hall ticket, smooth writing pad, ball point
- You are permitted to use calculators, scientific calculators, but you are not allowed to bring
programmable calculators, cell phones, pagers and other electronic gadgets to the
- Please check the Answer Sheet and read the instructions on it as well as test booklet
carefully. You should write with PEN your Hall Ticket Number, Paper Codes, Name,
Subject, Centre at appropriate places only. Writing with Pen at wrong places will lead to
invalidation of your Answer Sheet.
- You should put your signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate
places in the Answer Sheet.
- You will be supplied carbonless OMR Answer Sheet consisting of two copies, the
original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace
them while answering and after completion of examination you should hand over
the Original OMR Sheet (top sheet) to the invigilator and carry the bottom sheet
(duplicate) for his/her record.
- You should use only Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black) to encode your Hall Ticket Number,
Paper Code and Test Booklet Series (A or B or C or D)and for bubbling of Answers
at appropriate places in the Answer Sheet. Failure to encode/wrong encoding will
lead to invalidation of Answer Sheet. Use of whitener is prohibited and it will lead to
invalidation of Answer Sheet.
- You should not mark Answer Choices on the Test Booklet (Question Paper) under any
- You are prohibited from communicating, consulting or conversing with other candidates in
the Examination hall or causing disturbances in any manner whatsoever.
- You should compulsorily handover the Answer Sheet to invigilator after completion of
Examinations otherwise action will be initiated as per rules.
- Penal provisions of the A.P. Public Examinations (Prevention of Mal practice & Unfair
Means) Act 1997 (Act No.25/97) shall be invoked if malpractice & Unfair means are
adopted by you, at any stage of examination and you will be debarred from writing any
TSPSC examination in future.
- Your admission to the examination is provisional, subject to satisfy the eligibility and other
conditions as laid down in the Notification.
- Violation of any of the instruction may lead to invalidation of your Answer Sheet besides
- Candidates appearing for “Survey Department Tests” should bring their own set of instruments
such as scales and bits and Scientific Calculators, if any, required for answering the question.
Special Forms, if any required for Survey Department Test will be supplied to the candidates in
the examination hall.
- THE CANDIDATE IS PERMITTED TO BRING BARE ACTS ONLY. GUIDES, BOOKS
CONTAINING COMMENTARIES, MADE EASY, WRITTEN OR RONEOED BOOKS,
DIARIES, NOTES SUPPLIED BY THE TRAINING INSTITUTES & HAND BOOKS ARE NOT
PERMITTED INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL. SCIENTIFIC CALCULATORS ARE ALSO
NOT ALLOWED INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL EXCEPT FOR SURVEY DEPARTMENTAL
- The candidate should read the instructions carefully given on the backside of Barcode Answer
Sheet, which is attached to the Main Answer Book and fill-in the columns of Barcode Answer
Sheet legibly and encode properly in Examination Hall. For any Violation, the answer script will
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: WRITING OF SYMBOLS OR ANY TYPE OF
IDENTIFICATION MARKS INCLUDING REGISTER NUMBER ETC., ANYWHERE INSIDE
THE OMR SHEET/ANSWER SCRIPT, AND USING OF BALL PENS OTHER THAN BLUE OR
BLACK INK, AND SKETCH PENS OF ANY COLOUR ON THE OMR SHEET/ANSWER
SCRIPT ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IN CASE OF VIOLATION, SUCH ANSWER SCRIPT
WILL BE INVALIDATED.
- The candidate should read the instructions carefully given along with the Hall Ticket and follow
it scrupulously. Any violation will be viewed seriously and suitable action will be taken besides
cancellation of candidature as per rules. The candidate is also advised to retain his/her Hallticket
for future purpose with attestation of Chief Superintendent of the examination centre.
- The application of the candidate is admitted provisionally subject to reconciliation of the fee
from the Bank.
Download TSPSC DEPARTMENTAL TEST Notification Nov 2014 Click Here