Overview AP Ed.CET-2017
- Commencement of Online Application form 22/02/2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application :22/03/2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application form with Late Fee of Rs.1000/- Plus Fee 30-04-2017 (Saturday)
- Date of the Examination of Entrance Test :19/04/2017 10.30 AM to 12.30PM.
Important Dates of AP EdCET 2017
|Description||Date & Time|
|Date of issue of notification||15-02-2017 (Wednesday)|
|Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms||22-02-2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||22-03-2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-||23.03.2017 to 15.04.2017|
|Download of Hall Tickets||11-04-2017 onwards|
|Date and Time of AP Ed.CET||19-04-2017 (Wednesday) 10-30 am to 12-30 pm|
AP Education Common Entrance Test(AP Ed.CET-2017) has been issued by the Andhra University, Visakhaparnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE ). The aspirants of AP Ed.CET-2017 have qualifications of Bachelor Degree in the concerned subjects. AP Ed.CET-2017, for the academic year 2017-17 will be conducted by S V University, Visakhaparnam in accordance with GO 72 (SE Trg-1) Dept Dt 05/07/2004 amendments for admission into two years B.Ed, regular course. Last date of submission of the application online is 22/03/2017 and the date of Ed.CET 2017 is 19-04-2017 (10.30 am to 12.30 pm). The processing fee, Eligibility, Syllabus and model papers, Examination Centers, procedure to follow to apply online is as follows.
AP Ed.CET 2017 Important Dates
|Date of Entrance Test||Commencement of Online Submission of Applications||Late date for submission of online application|
|19/04/2017 10.30AM to 12.30 PM||22/02/2017||22/03/2017|
AP Ed.CET-2017 Eligibility
The candidates who wish to join in B.Ed course must have relevant bachelor qualifications in order to appear for the AP Ed.CET-2017. And the candidate must have the 40% of the marks in the subjects except languages. Final year candidates may also apply for the AP Ed.CET-2017 subject to the outcome of the bachelor degree results.
Submit Application Online Only
The aspirants of AP B.Ed 2017-16 can apply through the online mode only. Manual or written applications will not consider under any circumstances. Candidates are requesting to login www.apedcet.org to apply online mode and follow the procedure as stated in the official website.
Eligibility for AP Ed.CET-2017
Aspirants of AP Ed.CET-2017, should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET-2017. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/B.Tech with Science/Mathematics as one of the subject
Registration Fee Payment Mode
AP Ed.CET-2017 registration fee is Rs.600/- for SC/ST registration fee is Rs.400/-. The registration fee may be paid at AP online centers or Mee Seva Centers in Andhra Pradesh . Candidates also can pay through gate way such as Credit Card or Debit Card in order to get facilitate. No DD/Cheque will not accepted as registration fee.
AP Ed.CET-2017 Syllabus
The syllabus for AP Ed.CET2017 is candidates concerned Bachelor Degree Subject syllabus. The test will be also on General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Minimum English knowledge.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR APEd.CET-2017
The common entrance test will be of objective type (multiple choice) examination. Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours time. Part-C: Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks (i) Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks (ii) Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks (i) Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks (ii) Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks (i) Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks (ii) History – 30 questions for 30 marks (iii) Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks (iv) Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks
- English – 100 questions for 100 marks.
Steps to be followed to Apply Ed.CET 2017
- STEP - 1 Fee Payment Click Here
- STEP - 2 Know your Payment Status Click Here
- STEP - 3 Fill Application (only after Fee Payment) Click Here
- STEP - 4 Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form) Click Here
For More Infomation AP Ed.CET 2017
The details information regarding the AP Ed.CET 2017 eligibility, syllabus, test centers, mock, tests, related instructions, and procedure for online submission or applications are available on the website http://sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET
Contact UsTHE CONVENER
AP Ed-CET 2017
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education(IASE)
Visakhapatnam – 530 003, A.P.
Mobile No: 09949433199
0891 – 2737198
0891 – 2737199
E-Mail : email@example.com