AP EAMCET 2017 Notification has been released by JNTU Kakinada on 09/02/2017. The AP EAMCET 2017 is Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test being conducted on behalf of APSCHE. A common entrance test designed as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test-2017 is abridged as AP EAMCET 2017. AP EMACET 2017 will be conducted through computer based test as per GO Ms NO.73 Higher Education EC2 Department dt:28/07/2011 and amendments & GO Ms No.4 Higher Education(EC) Department dated 17/01/2017 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada for entry into the first year of the following professional course offered for the academic year 2017-18 in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Overview of AP EAMCET 2017
- Date of AP EAMCET - 2017 Notification: 09/02/2017
- Commencement of AP EAMCET - 2017 Submission of Online Application : 09/02/2017
- Last date for submission of AP EAMCET - 2017 online applications without late fee : 17/03/2017
- Correction of Online Application data submitted by the candidate : 1st Week April 2017
- Last date of submission online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/- : 26/03/2017
- Last date of submission online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/- : 10/04/2017
- Last date of Submission online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/- : 17/04/2017
- Last date of Submission online Application with late fee of Rs. 10,000/- : 22/04/2017
- Downloading of AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Tickets from the official website www.apeamcet.org : 21/04/2017 to 19/04/2017
- Date of AP EAMCET 2017 Examination : 24/04/2017, 25/04/2017, 26/04/2017 & 27/04/2017
- Time Of Examination (a) Engineering (E) 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. " 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Time Of Examination (b) Agriculture and Medical (AM) 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. " 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Declaration of AP EAMCET 2017 Preliminary Key : 1st Week of May 2017
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key : 2nd Week of May 2017
- Declaration of Ranks (Marks) :2nd Week of May 2017
Courses Offered AP EAMCET 2017
The following professional course offered for the academic year 2017-18 in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech(Diary technogy), B.Tech(Agr.Engg), B.Tech(Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc.(Ag)/B.Sc(Hort)/B.V.Sc & AH/B.F.Sc
- B.Pharmacy, Pharma.D
Submit AP EAMCET 2017 Applications Online Only
Eligible candidates who wish to apply AP EAMCET 2017 should apply online mode only. No manual applications will not entertained under any circumstances. The detailed information regarding eligibility ,age, syllabi,, related instructions and procedure for online application are available in the website www.apeamcet.org.
How to Submit AP EAMCET 2017 Online
For Online submission, desired candidate has to login to AP EAMCET 2017 official website www.apeamcet.org. A candidate has to pay Rs.350/- as Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any one of the following two modes of payment: (a) AP ONLINE / TS ONLINE (b) Debit / Credit Card. After filling the Online Application Form in the webpage with the required details, the candidate has to require to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. The candidate is required to take printout of Filled In Online Application Form and it is to be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination. The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
AP EAMCET – 2017 SYLLABUS
- The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2017 is in tune with the syllabus introduced by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P., (BIEAP) for Intermediate course with effect from the academic year 2013-2014(1st year) and 2014-2015 (2nd year) and is designed at the level of Intermediate Course and equivalent to (10+2) scheme of Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, AP.
- The syllabus is designed to indicate the scope of subjects included for AP EAMCET - 2017. The topics mentioned therein are not to be regarded as exhaustive. Questions may be asked in AP EAMCET-2017 syllabus to test the student’s knowledge and intelligent understanding of the subject.
- The syllabus is applicable to students of both the current and previous batches of Intermediate Course, who desire to appear for AP EAMCET-2017
Date, Time of the Test and Registration Fee
|1||Engineering(E)||24/04/2017, 25/04/2017, 26/04/2017 & 27/04/2017||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM, 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM||Rs.450/- + Transaction Charges|
|2||Agriculture & Medicine(AM)||28/04/2017||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM, 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM||Rs.450/- + Transaction Charges|
|3||E & AM(both steams)||24/04/2017, 25/04/2017, 26/04/2017, 27/04/2017 & 28/04/2017||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM, 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM||Rs.900/- + Transaction Charges|
Registration Fee Should Pay Online
AP EAMCET-2016 registration should be paid through the online mode only. submission of Online Application Form is the first step . DD, Cheque will not be accepted for registration. Candidates has to go to nearest AP Online centers or also payment gateway using Credit or Debit Cards or in the modes a) AP ONLINE / TS ONLINE b) CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD.
Important Dates for Online Application Process
|Commencement of Application Submission||Last date for submission without late fee||Download of Hall Ticket for Official Website|
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR AP EAMCET -2017
Desired Candidates who wish to apply for AP EAMCET -2017 should satisfying the following requirements
- Applicant should be of Indian Nationality.
- Applicant should belong to the state of AP / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the AP / Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended (See Annexure III).
- For admission into Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. [Food Science and Technology (FS & T)], B.Sc. [Commercial Agriculture and Business Management (CA & BM)] courses:
(i) Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled from academic year 2000 onwards, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
AP EAMCET 2017 Submission with Late Fee
Required Information for Submission of Online Application
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Choice of Help Line Center is for Certificate Verification and options at the time of admission.