AG GPF Missig Credits
Procedure to follow AG General Provident Fund(GPF) Missig Credits
GPF Missing Credits
At times, schedules/vouchers are not received from the Treasuries for various reasons and as a result some of the subscriptions/refunds/arrears/withdrawals do not get posted in the account. These missing credits/debits can be located and included in the subscriber’s account after proper verification of the accounts rendered to PAG by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers/Treasuries subject to furnishing the following details duly certified by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers and the Treasury Officers.
- Name of the Subscriber
- GPF Account number
- Name of the DDO under whom the official had served
- Amount of subscription/refund/withdrawal
- Salary month for which details are being furnished Head of Account (up to Detailed Head) under which salary was drawn
- Treasury/Sub Treasury where the salary was drawn
- Treasury voucher number / challan number
- Totals of the schedule amount enclosed in the particular voucher as noted on the abstract in case of credit.
- Date of payment of the voucher/remittance of the amount in the case of challan remittance
- Total amount of the GPF payment vouchers in respect of debits.
1. Sanction received without corresponding debit.
2. Refund received without corresponding debit.