DDO Request Preparation Salary Bills
Diagrammatic Steps DDO Request Salary Claims preparation
Two main steps to follow in the process of DDO Request Salary Bill Submission
1.Salary bill preparation
2.Bill submission by DDO through online
These things explained vividly in pictorial manner.
The link below is official link to DDO Request home page
- Enter DDO code and Password credentials and press submit.
- Select "PAYBILLS" in the left navigation and then select "Pay bill Preparation".
Then you will see new page .
- Select Bill id from the Drop-down and give month and year of paybill
you want to claim and press "PROCESS" and then press OK popup to continue.
- This screen automatically diplays the employees those who are eligible to get
monthly increments. By selecting the check-box (i.e Tick- Mark) we can give increment and then Press "Next"
in the bottom of the page.
- This screen shows the confirmation to the month and year of your claim you want
to submit bills as shown below simply press "Next" to continue.
- This screen shows number of employees in playbills. By selecting check box (i.e. Tick) you can exclude an employees from monthly salary.
There is provision to no of days you want to claim bill. you can include (EWF/FLAG fund/IT) manually in this page. This type of include useful
while prepare next month pay bills.
- Next Cadre screen appear to confirm number employees cadre wise. Simply press "Next" to continue. That’s all "PayBill Preparation" Section.
- Then select "DDO Bill Submission" in left navigation. This screen shows all employees . Simply press 'Submit ‘button.
- This is last step by DDO Bill Submission .It shows total Gross, Net and Deductions.
- Then go for "REPORTS" in left navigation bar. There you can generate "Bill Schedules" Like GPF, ZPPF, GIS, PT, ANNEXURE -I & II and take print-outs
and then opt 'FORM 47 to get print-out.
- These FRORM-47 and Bill Schedules print-outs submit in the "Treasury (STO/DTO)" to claim salary bills ....
I hope this explanation would help a lot while preparing salary bills . Leaving comments at end of the page would be appreciable.