CPS Fund, CRA-NSDL Login Steps
Government employees who recruited after 1-1-2004 has come under new pension scheme (CPS).
The employees contribution to this is 10% of basic pay and the same amount will be added by Indian Government to this fund.
An employees can check the fund status of CPS by login the https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/ website using I-Pin which was provided CRA - NSDL authority.
For this an employee would follow some simple steps to know the status of CPS fund.
If your logging first time in the CRA website, it prompts to accept terms and conditions. After accepting terms and conditions,
you will be asked set new password . The length of the password should be 8 to 14 characters. Your password should be alphanumeric
with at least one special character like #,$,& etc. Take special care should take while setting secret questions, which will help to
resetting your password.
- Enter User id and Password: Enter userid(12 digit PRAN Numner) and password . This page goes to welcome page.
- Welcome Page:This page tells about PRAN users Account Details . There CPS subscribers can view
four options at the top of welcome page.
- Personal Details.
- Statement of holding.
- Statement of transactions.
- Statement of Transaction T2(Tire 2)
- Personal Details: i)In this page subscriber can view details like Name, Bank A/c, PRAN No, PAN A/c, Mobile Number,
Email Address and Nominee details, Scheme Preference details(Tire-I)
- Statement of Holding:This page shows total amount available in our CPS account. Present NAV,
default allocation of funds in Tire-I under three types of varies schemes.
- Statement of transactions:In this page we get year wise trasanction details by seleting finacial year we can get generate statements.
- Statement of Transaction T2(Tire 2):State of transactions in tire II. This is based on subscriber choice.
In this subscriber can invest according to their choice in different.
- Grievance:This page is intended to grievances related CPS issues. Here we can submit any problem raised related to CPS. After
submitting grievance request then we can find the status of the request.
The viewers are requested, if any link provided here is found false please feel free to mail to rectify the error and make use of all teachers and Studens of Andhra Pradesh . Our contact information and mail is firstname.lastname@example.org .
Facebook See my profile at