New Telangana DA@24.104% GO.135 has been issued by the Telangana Government. The New DA 24.104% is raised from 22.008% .The difference for new and old Dearness Allowance is 2.096%. The new DA enhancement 24.104% of basic pay is from 1st of January, 2017. The calculation of DA is 24.104%(22.008%+2.096%). The complete GO.135 Dt:22/09/2017 @24.104% is as follows.
Telangana Government hereby order revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Order fifth read above to the employees of Government of Telangana from 22.008% of the basic pay to 24.104% of basic pay from 1st of January, 2017.
- The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with the salary of September, 2017, payable on 25th of September, 2017. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of January, 2017 to 31st of August, 2017 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.
- However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 30th of November, 2017, the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employees due to retire on superannuation are exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
- In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 1st of January, 2017 to 31st of August, 2017 shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of November, 2017, payable on 1st of December, 2017.
- In respect of Full Time Contingent Employees, who are not eligible for GPF Accounts, the arrears may be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of November, 2017and payable on 1st of December, 2017.
- In the event of death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heir(s) shall be entitled to the arrears of Dearness allowance in cash.
- The term ‘Pay’ for this purpose shall be as defined in F.R.9 (21) (a) (i).
- The Drawing Officer shall prefer the bill on the Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad, or the Pay & Accounts Officer/ the Assistant Pay & Accounts Officer of the Telangana Works Accounts Service or the Treasury Officer, as the case may be, for the amount of arrears for the period from 1st of January, 2017 to 31st of August, 2017 to be adjusted to the General Provident Fund Account in the case of an employee who has opened a General Provident Fund Account.
- All Drawing Officers are requested to ensure that the bills as per the above orders are drawn and the amounts credited to General Provident Fund Account by 30th of November, 2017 at the latest. The Audit Officers (Pay & Accounts Officer, Deputy Directors of District Treasuries and Pay & Accounts Officer of Telangana Works Accounts Service, etc.) are requested not to admit the pay bills of the Office concerned for the month of December, 2017 unless a certificate is enclosed to the bills to the effect that the arrears of difference in Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of January, 2017 to 31st of August, 2017, are drawn and credited to the General Provident Fund Account before 30th of November, 2017.
- The Deputy Directors of District Treasuries, in turn, shall consolidate the information and furnish the same in the same proforma to the Director of Treasuries and Accounts by 31st of December, 2017, and who in turn, shall furnish the consolidated information to Government by 15th of January, 2018.
Download TS New DA GO.135 24.104%(22.008+2.096%) is from 1st of January, 2017 Click Here