TSGLI website has been started by the Telangana State Government. The web portal for Telangana State Govt. Employees Insurance is tsgli.telangana.gov.in. The full form the TSGLI is Telangana State Government Life Insurance Fund. Before formation of state it is called as APGLI, after formation of Telangana State the scheme is renamed as TSGLI.
The TSGLI website has officially announced and placed in the Telangana Official server telangana.gov.in with subdomain tsgli.telangnan.gov.in. TSGLI subscribers can now access the policy details from the website like TSGLI Monthly Slips, Policy Bond, Policy Search, Annual Account Slips and forms for new policy, TSGLI Final Payment, Enhancement of TSGLI Premium and more.
Here are some of useful web links regarding the TSGLI
- TSGLI Annual Account Slips
- Know Your TSGLI Policy Details
- Find Your TSGLI Policy Numbers
- Download Duplicate TSGLI Policy Bonds
- Status of their TSGLI Policy Complaints etc
- Download Forms
Top Features in TSGLI
- The Telangana Government employees who are between 21 and 53 years of age are eligible for applying TSGLI Policies.
- The TSGLI policies matured at the age of retirement only, because it is endowment policies.
- The TSGLI policy premium rates are low when compared with other Insurances.
- The TSGLI policies never lapse.
- The premium paid towards TSGLI is exempted from income tax under section 80C.
- The bonus rates for TSGLI is attractive .
- The present rate of TSGLI bonus is Rs 100/- for every Rs 1000/- Sum Assured per annum.
- The Loans are sanctioned up to 90% of Surrender Value.
- Interest charged on loans is 9% per annum .
- In case of Death of TSGLI policy holder before maturity of the policy, the full sum assured in TSGLI bond along with bonus till date of death are paid to their legal heirs.