Andhra Pradesh Directorate of Government Examinations popularly known as AP SSC Board has been released the due dates for remittance of the SSC March-2018 Public Examination fee. In connection with conduct of SSC Public Examinations March-2018, AP Board of Secondary Education has released the schedule and due dates for Regular, Private once failed candidates.
All ZP, Govt, Recognized High School Headmasters have to remit the SSC March-2018 examination fee through treasury challan with proper head of accounts as stated below. The challan should have the list of candidates fee paid.
The following are the due dates for the remittance of the examination fee for regular/private once failed candidates appearing for the SSC Public examinations to be held in Mar-2018. Head of intuitions of all recognized schools have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing list of candidates to it.
|SI No||Particulars||Last date for remittance of Exam fee by the candidates to the HMs concerned.||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the HM in to the STO/ SBH/SBI.||Last date of Submissions of NR/ICR by the HMs to the DEO Office||Submission of NR/ICR/OMR to DGE,TS|
|1||Without late fee :||23/11/2017||24/11/2017||25/11/2017 to 28/11/2017||30/11/2017 and 02/12/2017|
|2||With late fee of Rs. 50/-:||08/12/2017||11/12/2017||12/12/2017||19/11/2017|
|3||With late fee of Rs.200/-:||30/11/2017||01/12/2017||02/12/2017||13/12/2017|
|4||With late fee of Rs.500/-:||04/01/2018||05/01/2018||06/01/2018||08/01/2018|
Challan Head of Accounts for Remittance of SSC March 2018 Fee
- 0202-Education,Sports,Arts and Culture
- 01-General Education
- 102-Secondary Education
- 06-Director,Government Examinations
- 001-Other Receipts
DDO Code : 27000303001
Instructions to the Students who appear AP SSC March 2018 Public Exams
- Fee to be paid for regular candidates for all subjects Rs.125/-
- Fee to be paid for upto three and less than three subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee to be paid for more than three subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee to be paid for Vocational Candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination Fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC Academic courses.
- Online Application Link will be available in www.bse.ap.org website . The applications of all the candidates shall be uploaded online without fail.
- The candidates belongs to Schedule Castes / Schedule Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March-2018 for the first time as regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land/ 5 acres dry land in Rural areas exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Head Masters are requested to satisfy themselves about the parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per the rules.