Andhra Pradesh SSC/10th Class March 2018 Public Examination Schedule has been released. The Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh has been released the press note for SSC/10th Class Examination Schedule for March 2018 is as follows. The official SSC/10th Class Timetable will be available in the website http://bse.ap.gov.inThe SSC/10th Class Public Examination March-2018 starts at 9.30 AM to 12.15 PM. Students can avail 15 minutes for reading in CCE method.
The SSC Public Examination March-2018 will be start from 15/03/2018 to 29/03/2018. Answer paper evaluation will be done from 31st March 2018 to 15th April 2018. Nearly 6,36,831 students are going to take SSC Public Examination March-2018 in 2850 exam center across the Andhra Pradesh.
SSC/10th Class March 2018 Exam Timetable
|DATE & DAY||SUBJECT & PAPER||TIME||PAPER CODE|
15/ 03 /2018 Thursday
|First Language Paper-I (Group-A)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||01T,01A,01K,01U, 01’O’,01H, & 01M|
|First Language Paper-I (Composite Course)||09:30 AM to 12:30 PM||03T,03A,03K,03U, 03’O’,03H, & 03M|
16/ 03 /2018 Friday
|First Language Paper-II (Group-A)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||02T,02A,02K,02U, 02’O’,02H, & 02M|
|First Language Paper-II (Composite Course)||09:30 AM to 10:30 AM||04S,05,06 & 08 H|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||23,25 & 27|
|17/03/2018 Saturday||Second Language||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||09H,09T,11E & 09U|
|19/03/2018 Monday||English Paper-I (Code Nos. 13 or 29)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||13E & 29E|
|20/03/2018 Tuesday||English Paper-II (Code Nos. 14 or 30)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||14E & 30E|
|21/03/2018 Wednesday||Mathematics Paper-I||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||15E,15T,15A,15K, 15U, 15’O’, 15H & 15M|
|22/03/2018 Thursday||Mathematics Paper-II||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||16E,16T,16A,16K, 16U, 16’O’, 16H & 16M|
|23/03/2018 Friday||General Science Paper-I||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||19E,19T,19A,19K, 19U, 19’O’, 19H & 19M|
|24/03/2018 Saturday||General Science Paper-II||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||20E,20T,20A,20K, 20U, 20’O’, 20H & 20M|
|26/03/2018 Monday||Social Studies Paper-I||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||21E,21T,21A,21K, 21U, 21’O’, 21H & 21M|
|27/03/2018 Tuesday||Social Studies Paper-II||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||22E,22T,22A,22K, 22U, 22‘O’, 22H & 22M|
|28/03/2018 Wednesday||OSSC Main Language Paper-II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||24,26 & 28|
|29/03/2018 Thursday||SSC Vocational Course (Theory)||09:30 AM to 12:15 Noon||31 to 59|
Special Notes for Candidates
- The objective paper in the subjects in which they are given have to be answered in last half an hour only except First Language Paper-I & Paper-II/ Oriya Paper-I&II/ Kannada Paper I & II, Tamil Paper I & II, Hindi Paper I & II, Urdu Paper I & II, Third Language English Paper-I & II and OSSC Sanskrit Paper I & II, Urdu Paper I & II, Third Language English Paper I & II and OSSC Sanskrit Paper I & II for which Part-A and Part-B should give at beginning of the examination and collected together at the close of the examination.
- All the academic course subjects, papers are common for both SSC Academic Course OSSC course candidates.
- SSC Public Examinations, March-2018 will be conducted strictly as per the above timetable even if the Government declares public holidays or General Holidays in respect of any dates mentioned above.
- The performance of the candidates who answers wrong combination question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding/ answering wrong question papers.
- The performance of the candidates in the examination will cancelled. If the candidates appears in the examination center other than originally allotted by this office.