SSC EXAMINATIONS MARCH-2014
Revised fee due dates of fee remittance SSC March-2014
The Director of Govt. Examinations AP Hyderabad has issued an revised order on remittance of Examination fee for Regular/Once faield/ Private
SSC March-2014 as per Rc No.149/B-2/2013 Dated:28-10-2013
SSC March-2014 as per Rc No.149/B-2/2013 Dated:18-10-2013 .
Download MNR/Challan form/Figure Statement
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular / Once
failed / Private candidates without school study appearing for the first time and Private
candidates appearing from Outside the State and Outside Countries, for the SSC Public
Examinations to be held in March, 2014. All recognized schools Heads of institutions have
to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it. For
complete and updated information visit http://www.bseap.org/
SSC/OSSC/VOCATIONL PUBILC EXAMINATIONS MARCH-2014
SSC March-2014 Exam Fee Revised Due Dates as follows
Download CopySSC March-2014 as per Rc No.149/B-2/2013 Dated:18-10-2013
||Last date for remittance of Exam fee by the candidates to the HMs concerned.
||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the HM in to the STO/ SBH/SBI.
||Last date of Submissions of NR/ICR by the HMs to the DEO Office
||Submission of NR/ICR/OMR to DGE,AP
||Without Late Fee
||13-11-2013 & 15-11-2013
||With Late Fee Rs:50/-
||With Late Fee Rs:200/-
||With Late Fee Rs:500/-
Things to Remember
- If any of the above dates are declared public holidays, the next immediate
working day may be reckoned of the purpose.
- Due dates of remittance of Examinations fee will not be extended further under any circumstances
Head Of Accounts
0202-Education , Sports, Arts & Culture.
01- General Education
102- Secondary Education
06- Director of, Government Examinations
800- User charges
- Fee for Regular candidates for All subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/-
- Attendance exemption fee for Private candidates without school study is Rs.650/-
in addition to the Examination fee.
- Special fee of Rs.650/- to be paid by the Outside State/ Outside Country candidates in addition to attendance exemption fee and Examination fee. The Outside State / Country candidates appearing for the first time for SSC Public Examinations, March, 2014 have to seek prior permission of Director of Government Examinations with relevant documents before remitting the Examination & Other fee. For more details, the Outside State / Country candidates may contact the respective District Educational Officer or www.bseap.org.
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination
fee of Rs. 125/- prescribed for
SSC academic courses.
- OMR cum ICR application forms have to be used for March 2014, Exams,
which will be supplied to schools.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who
are appearing for SSC March 2014 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental
income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000/- or land holding
not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment
of examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the
Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
Click here Revised due dates of fee remitance SSC March-2014 as per Rc No.149/B-2/2013 Dated:18-10-2013
For detailed information of SSC March-2014 Click here Rc No 149/B-2/2013 Dt: 26-09-2013
Download MNR/Challan/Figure statement
The viewers are requested, if any link provided here is found false please feel free to mail to rectify the error and make use of all teachers and Studens of Andhra Pradesh . Our contact information and mail is email@example.com .
Facebook See my profile at