Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(NVS) has been issued Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment Examination 2016 for filling of 2072 posts Assistant Commissioner, Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Teachers and TGTs (III LANGUAGE) for the year 2016. The applications are invited through online mode from all Indian citizens. The commencement of online application from 10/09/2016 . Last of NVS online application 09/10/2016.
All eligible desired candidates can apply online at www.nvshq.org or www.mecbsegov.in before the last date 09/10/2016.
Overview NVS PGT, TGT Recruitment 2016
- Commencement of Online Registration : 10/09/2016
- Official website to apply online: www.mecbsegov.in
- Last date for online registration : 09/10/2016
- Last date to submit Fee in bank through e challan : 14/10/2016
- Date of Written Test : (Tentative) In the month of November / December, 2016
Examination Fee Details
The desired candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application, the post wise examination fee payable is shown below
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs 1500/-
- Principal – Rs 1500/-
- PGTs – Rs 1000/-
- TGTs – Rs 1000/-
- Misc – Rs 1000/-
- Regional Language Teachers – Rs 1000/-
Number of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) List
Number of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) Posts
How to Apply Online
- Candidates are required to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s web-site at www.nvshq.org or www.mecbsegov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti through its exam conducting agency may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form. Scan and upload your recent photograph, signature and thumb impression at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same Online. Login id and password would be generated on successful submission of application and will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to note down their login id and password for future use.
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Women candidates; hence the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them in online application form. Once the fee is deposited the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it with them for their record and should not send the same at the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s address or any other address. The application printout with photograph affixed will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interviews along with the self attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Caste Validity, Non Creamy Layer, Physical disability, as applicable. viii. The name of the candidate , Date of Birth and his/ her Parents’ name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the class X certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are required to download the call letter from Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website i.e. www.nvshq.org or www.mecbsegov.in Candidates may be intimated about the same through e-mail / SMS by the exam conducting agency of the Samiti. However, candidates are advised in their own interest to view Samiti’s website from time to time with regard to the call letters and other updates about written examination and interviews, as they may not get the intimation through email / SMS due to technical fault. No correspondence should be entertained by the Samiti nor Samiti shall send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post if he is eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidate will have to pay the requisite Fee for all the posts applied for. However, within PGT / TGT category, a candidate shall apply only in one subject.
General Instructions to the Candidates
- The vacancies for the post of Assistant Commissioner, principals, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category of Teachers and TGTs (III Language) indicated above are tentative and likely to change.
- The OMR sheet and Answer Key will be put on the website within reasonable time after the written examination is over inviting objections, if any, from the candidates. Thereafter, objections will be referred to experts and key will be finalized by the examination conducting agency for preparation of result.
- Results of the written examination will be published in Samiti’s Website in due course. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained by NVS.
- The list of candidates called for Interview will be displayed in Samiti’s website.
- The list of short listed candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commissioner, principal, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Teachers and TGTs (III Language) subject wise will also be displayed in the Samiti’s website. No separate correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The Samiti may take up the verification of eligibility of the candidate at any point of time prior to or after the completion of the selection process. Even if Admit Card is issued to a candidate due to lack of information in the application form or otherwise and if it is found at any stage (including the date of joining & thereafter) that the candidate is not eligible, then his / her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- The Samiti may, at its discretion, hold re-examination as and when necessary in case need arises for the same. In such an eventuality, candidate will have to appear for such re-examination at his/her own cost.
- No TA etc. will be paid for appearing in the written test.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Selected candidates will initially be on probation for a period of two years, which can be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Qualifications acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualifications. Any candidate seeking claim of equivalence of the qualifications with that of the notified one should furnish documentary evidence in support of their claim at the time of interview/selection, otherwise such cases will be rejected. Similarly, where grades have been given, the position of the mark-sheets showing equivalent percentage of marks should be produced at the time of interview/selection.
- In case of any discrepancy or variation in the translated version of this advertisement is found in Hindi or any other language, the text provided in the English version will be treated as final.
- Test booklets, answer sheets (OMR), application form will be preserved up to the period of six months only, from the date of declaration of final result and thereafter, these shall stand destroyed.
- Any dispute with regard to this recruitment shall be subject to the court having its jurisdiction in Delhi only.
- Experience as TGT in recognized institution in concerned subject.
- Experience of working in a residential school.
- Knowledge of Computer application.
Get More Related
- Download NVS Recruitment 2016 for PGT/TGT/Principal notification Click Here