AP Govt Go.573 medical reimbursement system EHS further extension up to December-2017 has been issued on 06/11/2017. Employees Health scheme and Medical Reimbursement system under APIMA Rules 1972, Further extension w.e.f 01.10.2017 to 31.12.2017. The complete Go.573 Dt:07/11/2017 regarding the extension of medical reimbursement system upto Dec-2017 is as follows.
Abstract: Health, Medical & Family welfare – Employees Health scheme and Medical Reimbursement system under APIMA Rules 1972 – Further extension w.e.f 01.10.2017 to 31.12.2017 – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt:22.12.2014.
- G.O.Rt.No.283, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt:12.04.2017.
- Representation from the Chairman, JAC, dt:15.09.2017
- Representation from the President, AP Secretariat Association, dt:25.09.2017.
- In the Government order, Government have extended the medical reimbursement facility under APMIA Rules till 30.09.2017 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
- The Chairman, JAC/President,AP Secretariat Associationhave represented the Government to extend the above provision up to 31.12.2017 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
- Government after careful examination hereby extend the reimbursement facility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above with effect from 01.10.2017 to 31.12.2017.
- All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
- This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (FMU, HM&FW) Dept vide their U.O.No.42028/33/2016-FMU-HM&FW dt:26.10.2017.
Read Go.573 Further Extension of Medical Reimbursement System
- Go.573 Further Extension of Medical Reimbursement System up to Dec-2017 Click Here