GO Ms No: 237 : Revenue Department – Issuance of Family Member Certificate to the Government employees/ General Public etc., for all purposes by the Tahsildars - Amendment – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.145, Revenue (Ser.II) Dept., dated: 25.04.2015.
- From the CCLA, AP, Hyderabad, D.O.Lr.No.C3/216/2015, dated: 11.06.2015
In the circumstances reported by the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in his letter second read above, the following amendment is issued to para 3 (iii) of the G.O. first read above for issuance of Family Members Certificate to the Government employees/ General Public etc., for all purposes by the Tahsildars.
GO 237 AMENDMENT
- The existing para 3 (iii) of the above G.O. shall be read as follows: “The Aadhaar number / Aadhaar enrolment number of all family members shall be mentioned in the Family Member certificate. With regard to the deceased person, the Aadhaar number / Aadhaar enrolment number has to be mentioned in the certificate, if available”.
- The model format of the Family Members Certificate to be issued by the Tahsildars concerned is annexed to this order.
- The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad shall take necessary action in the matter.
BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) J.C.SHARMA PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT