AP Rc.473 Dasara Holidays Postponed to 21/9/2017 to 30/09/2017, AP Swachh Hi Sewa Campaign is from 15/09/2017 to 02/10/2017 is as per the Rc.No. 473/A & I/2017 Dated:16/09/2017 of Comissioner of School Education, AP, Smt.Sandhyarani. The complete AP Rc.473 Dt:16/09/2017 is as follows.
- All the RJDs of School Education and the DEOs in the State are informed the Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation. Govt. of India, New Delhi is stated that, Swachhta Hi Sewa Campaign is being conducted from 15.09.2017 to 02.10.2017 with aim to intensify the focus on cleanliness and to create an environment of cleanliness across the country in the spirit of a Jan Andolan.
- In addition, it is desired to organize Shramdaan activities by eminent personalities, community organizations, private sector organizations and all other stakeholders in between 15th September, and 2nd October, 2017. Further honorable President of India has launched the Swachhta Hi Seva campaign on 15h September, 2017.
- In the reference 3rd read above the following school based activities are earmarked to all the students.
|School Based Activities (All Schools including Anganwadi Centres):|
|18-9-2017||Personnel health and hygiene||Hand wash activity Good and bad habits Do's and Don'ts||All students|
|19-9-2017||Solid and Liquid waste Management||Create awareness and discussion on this topics. Or conduct some games||All students|
|20-9-2017||Rally||Sanitation related slogans / placards/ awareness / songs/skits / cultural activities.||All students|
- The Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are requested to issue necessary instructions to all Dy.Educaitonal Officers/ Mandal Educational Officers / Head Masters of Primary. Upper Primary and High Schools of all Managements under their jurisdiction to conduct the above activities in the schools effectively under "Swachhta Hi Sewa" Campaign.
- In above circumstances Dussara holidays to schools are hereby postponed from 19.09.2017 to 30.09.2017 to 21-9-2017 to 30-09-2017.
- All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers are requested to take further necessary action accordingly.