AP GO 28, GO 29AP SCHOOL EDUCATION- Andhra Pradesh School Educational subordinate Service Rules for the posts of teachers in Mandal Prajaparishad and Zilla Prajaparishad Schools and Govt. Schools in Andhra Pradesh-Adhoc Rules – Amendment - Orders Issued.
AP GO 29 and GO 28, Language Pundits who are working under Govt, ZP, Mandal Parishad(UP) are eligible for the School Assistant(SA) Telugu promotion. In this connection GO Ms No.29 has been released by the Education(SE-SER-II) Department Dt:03/07/2015. This amendment GO 29 and GO 28 released on the basis of Andhra Pradesh School Educational subordinate Service Rules, Adhoc Rules for the posts of teachers in Mandal Prajaparishad and Zilla Prajaparishad Schools. GO 28 pertaining to the teachers working under Govt Schools while GO 29 related to the Panchayat Raj teachers working under Zilla Parishad and Mandal Parishad(UP).
GO 28, GO 29 SA Telugu Promotions
- In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad as per the From the Commissioner& Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.882/D1-4/2012,dt:07.02.2013,28.02.2013 and 18.10.2013, Government after careful examination of the matter, have decided to amend the adhoc rules issued in G.O.Ms.No.12, Education (Ser-II) Department, dated:23.01.2009., incorporating the Note-2 under Rule-5
- Accordingly, the following notification shall be published in the Andhra Pradesh
- In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and Section 99 of the Andhra Pradesh Education Act, 1982 (Andhra Pradesh Act, 1 of 1982), and proviso to article 309 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby make the following amendment to the Adhoc Rules issued in G.O.Ms.No.12, School Education (Ser.II) Department, dated: 23.01.2009.
This amendment shall come into force with immediate effect.
GO 28 and GO 29 AMENDMENT
- Existing Note under Rule-5, shall be read as Note-1
- Following Note-2 shall be incorporated below the note under Rule-5 “Note-2 : All the Language Pandits who are appointed by virtue of G.O.Ms.No.12, School Education (Ser-II) Dept., dated:23.01.2009 read with G.O.Ms.No.4, Edn (PE-Ser-II) Dept., dated:09.01.2012 and to be appointed through G.O.Ms.No.38, School Edn (Exams) Dept.., dated:19.11.2014 are eligible for promotion as School Assts (Languages)”