AP Ed.CET 2015 Entrance Test conducted by S V University, Tirupathi on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE) for admission into two years B.Ed regular course in the colleges of Education in AP for the academic year 2015-16. Candidates who got rank in Ed.CET 2015 entrance for the admission into B.Ed course candidates have attend Certificate verification, Web options exercising in the helpline centers specified below.
Certificate Verification, Web Option Exercising
Aspirants, who qualified in the AP Ed.CET-2015 Entrance Examinations are requested to attend the certificate verification for the exercising web options for admission into B.Ed course for the academic year 2015-16. Candidates who got ranks in the AP Ed.CET-2015 entrance examination can may attend for certificate verification in the helpline centers as listed below. Candidates who got ranks check their certificate verification dates mentioned against state wide ranks for exercising web options as stated in the schedule.
Required Certificates for Certificate Verification
- AP Ed.CET 2015 Hall Ticket
- AP Ed.CET 2015 Rank card
- Degree Provisional Certificates and Memorandum of Marks along with Pass Certificate of Intermediate or its equivalent
- SSC Marks Memorandum
- Study Certificates from 9th class to Graduation
- Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Degree in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education,
- Integrated Community certificate
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. / T.S excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. / T.S from M.R.O. in case of Non local candidates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Income certificate and
- Minority Certificate
Schedule for Certificate Verification of NCC/CAP/SPORTS/PH Candidates are at:
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
AP.Ed.CET-2015 Processing Fee Acount
- APSCHE-ED.CET Admn.2015 : 1508 101 000 29464
- IFSC CODE : ANDB0001508
- Processing Fee should be paid by the candidates through RTGS mode